SirX & Don1!!!.......Seems the German

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirX & Don1!!!.......Seems the German

development program has the schools involved, and then move the youth into elite schools/academies - One of the best in the world & current world champions, has schools involved in their development program, so Jamaica can CUSTOMIZE their youth development program with the schools playing a role.......As you already know, it would have to be a COMPREHENSIVE youth development program.

https://www.slideshare.net/PedMenCoa...nt-development

Boss people don't have a clue what we have,all it needs is some tweaking,food for thought if we do as some clowns request,that is remove school boy football,who, where,what will fill that void?

The idiots advocate for this without acknowledging school boy football is a law onto itself( Issa) it is culturally inseparable from the national psyche!It has nurtured over a 100years of corporate and cultural mental endemic psychological sponsorship.

Also the JFF isn't hindered from developing it's own youth program because school boy football is in season,in other words the JFF hasn't a program and cannot develop one to compete with ISSA,nothing is stopping them!

The practical thing for the JFF to do is sit down with ISSA and it's sponsors and formulate a program that maximizes our cultural school football niche .

The JFF can't build anything like it,in a 100 years,It needs to be tweaked,it is a solid foundation.

Patty shop mi say,when our TD is doing a D liscene and our national coach is doing his B,and Bibi a sidung pan his B at HV!

Dun talk!
    Last edited by Sir X; November 1, 2017, 06:33 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
      development program has the schools involved, and then move the youth into elite schools/academies - One of the best in the world & current world champions, has schools involved in their development program, so Jamaica can CUSTOMIZE their youth development program with the schools playing a role.......As you already know, it would have to be a COMPREHENSIVE youth development program.

https://www.slideshare.net/PedMenCoa...nt-development
      Thanks for sharing this info boss. I hope the Dummies here who bleat ignorantly about school football (and other matters) are taking note of reality.

Doubt it though. They'll probably do what they did when Jamaican Snowball collapsed...Keep quiet and hope nobody notices their ridiculous position
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

before you go on a tangent, what is USAF position on this?

Most people on the forum think schoolboy football isn't enough. It needs to be strengthen with other programs and I am sure that is also part of what you were saying as well. There maybe a lot of variation but I think at least half the forum is not saying school boy football needs to go away, but currently as it is, it needs a lot of help.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh need fi call name , ask Jawge, Jangle,Paul and OJ , and 2nd yuh need fi state how it must be strengthen like I and Don have done in details, the genralizations do no good, e.g a man say we need artificial turf fields.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Again stop big up yourself. I have done over and over on this forum. Sometimes if you read other people's point you wouldn't have to ask. I have made my points in detail more than once.

The guys you are asking can explain themselves.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In other words yuh neva say a ting and nuh ave a ting fi say and I must stop showing you up.

Comment

Assasin;582514]before you go on a tangent, what is USAF position on this?
                D1 doesn't do tangents.

Re the question on USAF that makes a tangent you're off on. Direct that tangent to USAF as he's perfectly able to represent his views. I'm not

Most people on the forum think schoolboy football isn't enough. It needs to be strengthen with other programs and I am sure that is also part of what you were saying as well. There maybe a lot of variation but I think at least half the forum is not saying school boy football needs to go away, but currently as it is, it needs a lot of help.
                Re school football obviously my criticisms are for the Football Dummies who blame school ball for Jamaica's woes. e.g. Lazie & Jawge

I didn't characterize the percentage here who are Football Dummies on that school ball issue...so you're off on another tangent with that % argument.

Whatever the percentage the Dummy Cohort represents..that's where the criticisms are directed
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"Re school football obviously my criticisms are for the Football Dummies who blame school ball for Jamaica's woes. e.g. Lazie & Jawge

I didn't characterize the percentage here who are Football Dummies on that school ball issue...so you're off on another tangent with that % argument."
                  ok boss a get you.

Comment

I posted this some time ago:

COACHING DEVELOPMENT
                    Any national federation that is serious about the development & growth of soccer must first invest in the development of their coaches/teachers. Quality coaches/teachers produce quality players/students. There are no shortcuts. I’ve already posted a list of qualified, knowledgeable, experienced & respected coaches & technical directors (I’m sure there are more) who can provide the necessary training & development of the Jamaican coaches, as well as developing a JFF Coaching Curriculum, for the JFF Pro, A, B & C licenses. They can also help to establish internships, for the local coaches, with professional teams in North America & Europe. The different grades of license will be REQUIRED to coach/teach at different age groups.

PLAYER DEVELOPMENT
                    U.S. Soccer has removed high school soccer from their national development program, as they feel that the academy system is the best way to develop our players, where the best youth players will be concentrated in one league, playing with & against each other.
                    From what I’ve been reading & hearing, this would not be feasible in Jamaica, because 1. High school soccer is an integral part of the Jamaican soccer culture, and 2. Insufficient resources to support a national private academy system & league.

BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL – The first target group, in the player development program, would be the prep/primary schools, with emphasis on teaching & developing the TECHNICAL aspects of the game.
                    HIGH SCHOOL – To mimic the academy system, I think the solution is dividing the Jamaican high school soccer system into TWO divisions – Div. 1 would have the top high schools & the top prep/primary school players would be funneled into these schools. That way the best youth players would be concentrated in one league, playing with & competing against each other. Div. 2 would have your second tier youth players, as well as your late-bloomers, and will receive comparable coaching/teaching.
                    The high school soccer season/schedule would have to be extended & upgraded. I suggest a 10 month MIXED season/schedule - you could play (1st Half) September – December, then play Futsal January – February, and play (2nd Half) March – June.

Comment

I remember you were one of the 1st to take a stand.

Big up !

Comment

I was able to make such a proposal because I followed the discussions/debates from people who should know more about Jamaica's soccer, especially Jamaica's youth soccer.......The 2 main points I noted, in support of including Jamaica's school system, was influenced by posters like Don1 & you.

Comment

Working...
                        X