Something Evil : Edward Seaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Evil : Edward Seaga

No wonder the great statesman of unimpeachable morals, Norman Manley, is reported to have said of young Seaga, “Something evil has entered politics in Jamaica.”

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/the-a...0?profile=1444
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This man death isnt going down well on social media for all the wrong reasons, the list of atrocities that keep popping up .

Here is one for the RBYZSC.

Death is no respecter of man. It is the road for all of us, once you are born, you are destined to die.

And history records both the good and the bad.

My history of Edward Phillip George Seaga, will never paint him as a HERO, because he was not.

He was a COLD HEARTED VILLAIN, who with the assistance of the CIA, created a Jamaica of GUNS, DRUGS and MAYHEM.

I have no doubt, that Jim Brown, will have many questions to ask him when he joins him in the great beyond.

Jamaica, if not for Edward Seaga, would have been a better country today.

But labourites will not tell you that, they will instead pretend that he brought GLORY to Jamaica.

They will tell you that he is NOT DESERVING OF PRISON, but should be made a NATIONAL HERO.

They will not recall, that in 1980, While many Jamaicans were starving, and to buy a pound of rice, you had to buy a pack of Stayfree pad.

They will not recall how at his swearing in ceremony, he said and I quote: " I HAVE RICE STANDING FIRM AT THE WARF".

They will not recall how he said, HE WOULD MAKE BLOOD RUN LIKE WATER THROUGH THE STREETS OF KINGSTON.

They will not recall how he said, HE WOULD MARK HIS X WITH THE BLOOD OF COMRADES.

They will not recall, HOW HE LABELLED MICHAEL MANLEY AS A COMMUNIST, AND THEN HAD TO APOLOGIZE FOR IT.

The late John Maxwell, tells how he threatened to bring his people from West Kingston to chase the PNP from the streets, which led him to write an editorial in Public Opinion entitled “Sieg Heil, Heil Seaga”.

In 1986 when he was Prime Minister, Seaga threatened to resign to allow the PNP to win the elections and then to chase them off the streets.

n 1980 he grandly ordered the Cuban Ambassador out of Jamaica, getting headlines around the world.

Seaga then crawled to the Cubans, asking them would they please leave their doctors in Jamaica?

They were a vital part of the health delivery system, he said.

His ATROCITIES are many, too many to mention.

The history has already been written, to PROVE HIM A VILLAIN AND A DEVIL, and no matter how labourites try to rewrite it, THE TRUTH WILL REMAIN.

I WILL NOT SHED A TEAR FOR HIM OR IN MEMORY OF HIM, THE TEARS OF THE DEAD BY HIS HANDS, SPEAKS VOLUMES.

He is not deserving of ACCOLADES OF PRAISE, HE WAS A WHITE DEVIL.

His tomb stone should read, MAY THOSE WHO YOU CAUSED HARM AND PAIN, NOW FIND PEACE!!!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This man is linked to the killing of Indian, Massop , Coke and the attempted killing of his son Duduss.They all died at the hands of the police force after they dissed the 1 DON with the exception of Duduss, who had the sense to run to the US embassy.

I read Trevor Munroe piece about how Seaga tried to reject political violece in his old age by reporting Duduss to the security forces, all those enforces who died will tell you thats how he set them up to be killed,by alerting the security forces.

My condolences to his family, as it is for his enforces who passed away or got locked up after he reported them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        This man death isnt going down well on social media for all the wrong reasons, the list of atrocities that keep popping up .

Here is one for the RBYZSC.

Death is no respecter of man. It is the road for all of us, once you are born, you are destined to die.

And history records both the good and the bad.

My history of Edward Phillip George Seaga, will never paint him as a HERO, because he was not.

He was a COLD HEARTED VILLAIN, who with the assistance of the CIA, created a Jamaica of GUNS, DRUGS and MAYHEM.

I have no doubt, that Jim Brown, will have many questions to ask him when he joins him in the great beyond.

Jamaica, if not for Edward Seaga, would have been a better country today.

But labourites will not tell you that, they will instead pretend that he brought GLORY to Jamaica.

They will tell you that he is NOT DESERVING OF PRISON, but should be made a NATIONAL HERO.

They will not recall, that in 1980, While many Jamaicans were starving, and to buy a pound of rice, you had to buy a pack of Stayfree pad.

They will not recall how at his swearing in ceremony, he said and I quote: " I HAVE RICE STANDING FIRM AT THE WARF".

They will not recall how he said, HE WOULD MAKE BLOOD RUN LIKE WATER THROUGH THE STREETS OF KINGSTON.

They will not recall how he said, HE WOULD MARK HIS X WITH THE BLOOD OF COMRADES.

They will not recall, HOW HE LABELLED MICHAEL MANLEY AS A COMMUNIST, AND THEN HAD TO APOLOGIZE FOR IT.

The late John Maxwell, tells how he threatened to bring his people from West Kingston to chase the PNP from the streets, which led him to write an editorial in Public Opinion entitled “Sieg Heil, Heil Seaga”.

In 1986 when he was Prime Minister, Seaga threatened to resign to allow the PNP to win the elections and then to chase them off the streets.

n 1980 he grandly ordered the Cuban Ambassador out of Jamaica, getting headlines around the world.

Seaga then crawled to the Cubans, asking them would they please leave their doctors in Jamaica?

They were a vital part of the health delivery system, he said.

His ATROCITIES are many, too many to mention.

The history has already been written, to PROVE HIM A VILLAIN AND A DEVIL, and no matter how labourites try to rewrite it, THE TRUTH WILL REMAIN.

I WILL NOT SHED A TEAR FOR HIM OR IN MEMORY OF HIM, THE TEARS OF THE DEAD BY HIS HANDS, SPEAKS VOLUMES.

He is not deserving of ACCOLADES OF PRAISE, HE WAS A WHITE DEVIL.

His tomb stone should read, MAY THOSE WHO YOU CAUSED HARM AND PAIN, NOW FIND PEACE!!!
        Didnt he burrow millions of dollars to invest in a tourist attraction in St. Ann which turned out to be a failure?. Then he said that he cant remember burrowing the money, so that he wouldn't have to pay it back?.

Comment

The list of misdeeds are long,thats as polite as I can put it,even certain younger labarite elements refer to him as the beast and yes I am sure Duduss and his elements arent shedding a tear,if any its of joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            The list of misdeeds are long,thats as polite as I can put it,even certain younger labarite elements refer to him as the beast and yes I am sure Duduss and his elements arent shedding a tear,if any its of joy.
            In most civilized countries he would most likely have died in prison.

Comment

This is Jamaica,the town next to hell.

Comment

All those so-called civilized countries have the penalty of death for treason, the man was lucky he was not hanged, in the same vein good ole civilized Hingland did to a few of our national heroes.

Comment

Working...
                X