Why do these civil rights advocates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do these civil rights advocates

Say rioting against injustice dont work,the american revolution was a riot,the countless riots and revolts in enslavement especially in Jamaica is attributed to the bankruptcy and end of enslavement.

It works,dont let them fool you.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

what you have on your Target list for later talcum? a tv? microwave? a new wardrobe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
      Say rioting against injustice dont work,the american revolution was a riot,the countless riots and revolts in enslavement especially in Jamaica is attributed to the bankruptcy and end of enslavement.

It works,dont let them fool you.
      I agree. Babylon fera the people. Dem soft. Just pretending.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        what you have on your Target list for later talcum? a tv? microwave? a new wardrobe?

We know where you stand Brick, justice isnt a part of your vocabulary, if you want a T.V ,microwave and new wardrobe,juss come straight and let me know. I can send that for you or better yet,I can wire the funds for you. I hope you don't think I am buying your patriotism for the cause. I expect deeds of service for the cause so tell me what you are willing to put into it.

Thanx in advance.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

thanks boss make sure cover up good so they don't see that you're a mulatto & turn on you:

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            thanks boss make sure cover up good so they don't see that you're a mulatto & turn on you:

Suh if I was darker it would be more patriotic ,living inna forgein land would be overlooked, a suh yuh taste expensive,what are you willing to put in of that value in terms of deeds of service,still waiting ,your request has been noted.

Comment

Working...
            X