No announcement yet.

Anju Holness "Mash Up Di Rona"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woiee...i almost forgot bout the BCG vaccine...when you double down on the dumminess

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      yeah man. The virus get a serious dent in the summer. Oh mi figet the Malaria shots that Jamaica get.

A good thing you don't have a bigger platform. LOL!!!
      Yep you can repeat that error - which I acknowledged - if you want to have a red herring to hang on to.

Otherwise the illogical rubbish you spout daily just displays your inability to fathom simple concepts and simple data

Just what kind of "college economics tutor" were you when you can neither understand nor present logical arguments??
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL!!! Now tell me what is logical about the summer heat "may" get rid of the virus. As I said at best it was a theory, but you still kept on. You are losing the little credibility very fast.

There is nothing scientific that proved that. You need to recant that as well. Saying after the fact it "may not" is not enough. Explain how that is logical.

If you told me you believe I would give you a pass but trying to use science to back up your theory is not anything close to factual.
        Last edited by Assasin; June 25, 2020, 11:54 AM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I like losing credibility with Illogical Dummies..Shows that I'm on a good track

Case in point...I never posted any outcome as fact. Do you even understand the meaning of "fact"

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

What did you post it as? Were you posting it to counteract Jangle's post?

So you just a talk out your mouth and anybody who oppose it is a dummy???

like a submarine, you are sinking fast. LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

iron balloon tek time walk back the bag a tracing him puddung pon the forum...trumpian...two dummies doing what dummies do

Comment

This is a forum....where people post their opinions. I posted opinions backed by research. You disputed both my opinions and the cited research studies... no problem with that...if you understand what they indicate. You don't.

That's a comprehension problem

The problem is your inability to distinguish between opinions and established "facts". Also your confusion when trying to interpret simple data.

Your really asinine claim that the Tech Sector is "dependent on tourism" is just one example of your Dummy Thinking stemming from English comprehension and logic problems

It's likely too late to fix your English comprehension problems unfortunately. I've tried to assist but you're too dense...especially with the Criminal Dummy AKA Bricktop giving support like an eager likkle puppy
                Last edited by Don1; June 25, 2020, 01:52 PM.

Comment

So you just realize that the forum is for people to post their opinions. LOL

One thing at a time
                  "Your really asinine claim that the Tech Sector is "dependent on tourism" is just one example of your Dummy Thinking stemming from English comprehension and logic problems "

Let me prove to you soon how much the tech sector has always depend on Travel and tourism. Open your mind and think about it.

Travel including car, ships, plane, hotel and lodging, booking, tours, advert. I will just give you that for now. more to come. Travel and Tourism is one the biggest consumer and supporter of technology. I will break it down for you to understand later.

Comment

Originally posted by DUMMY1 View Post
                    Yep you can repeat that error - which I acknowledged - if you want to
                    Last edited by Bricktop; June 25, 2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

You do realize that while tourism crashed during the pandemic...many fields in the tech sector were booming even more than before the tourism dump. Maybe you need to research the meaning of "depend"

Sorry but your argument is ridiculous. Your nonsense is embarrassing. I won't be reading any further illogical posts...Juss bun dem out
                      Last edited by Don1; June 25, 2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

LOL...The Criminal Supporting Dummy is on the case.

Go chase some cokeheads Dummy

Comment

yes there are some areas that are doing fine but MOST ARE NOT.

Comment

Working...
                          X