HL, TopBrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, TopBrick

I like $h!tty ( in my best Likkle X voice)
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

i waan hear rockhead say it...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
      Jangle...you dun jinx this thing. Cho blouse & skirt.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Do me a favour, hold your breath and wait on that.
        This may come as a surprise, I dislike City even more than I dislike you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Do me a favour, hold your breath and wait on that.
          This may come as a surprise, I dislike City even more than I dislike you.
          I am going to send you the link to join a anger management program. Wow Rock-ancoomeen. Easy nuh Starrrr
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

shocking behaviour...we're one big family here at reggaboyzsc...but rockhead had to spoil the comradeship with his venomous & hateful speech...i'm going to take a sabbatical from the forum...rockhead's vitriol has really affected my mental state...

Comment

Lol. Preparing for a loss tomorrow I see. See yuh next week.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle

Why my name always a call inna unnu bizniz?
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X