X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma: ???

Did you watch the thing I sent you ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

remind me what it was. I think it was some time ago ,,,

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Shashemane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6gR6OVqcE&t=22s

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yes I did.

shared it with some shashamane visitors

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bless,it is powerful.I hear they are doing good and they can only get better.If a man like Bolt showed his face, the symbolism to drive the Ethiopian government to give them legitimacy would be huge.

We as a nation are truly ignorant of our cultural symbolic influence.The same applies to Jamaican communities in Panama, C. Rica the caribbean etc, its not only a NY, Toronto and London thing.The struggle is real and international.

Comment

Working...
          X