Originally Posted by Jangle
FYI there has been a serious push started a couple years ago by the Old Boys Association to upgrade and improve the academic standards at the school. The results will be unveiled in the near future. The physical structure is just part of the overall plans.
COBA Projects 2016
1. Complete COBA Centre of Excellence Project: Calabar Museum, Memorabilia Store and COBA Office project.
2. Continue the Saturday Mathematics Class program.
3. Create a Technology Lab within the Science Department.
4. Continue to facilitate the welfare of our students through our Mentorship and Scholarship programmes.
5. Sell Calabar branded apparel and memorabilia from the Store and online.
6. Host the 2016 Annual Reunion Dinner at which several Old Boys who have excelled in the field of Sports will be recognized.
Well yuh dun kno mi deh yah fi sports...but on your number "6" why not recognition for other areas of discipline? So-suh "field of Sports"? Yuh dun kno hit his nat bout sports being important but all areas of discipline being equally important!
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."