• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes...but let it go. i did.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I don't know I just see that on the label. The one label Cod is about twice the price and the cut is thicker.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

......so all this time you live a Atlanta---yuh nuh 'ave no spanish speaking fren.

Is strickly Bacalao them call salt fish.

HL

Comment

I thought it was a i different type of fish, never knew it was Cod. How you a gwaan so, from NY to GA I have nuff amigos. I had some girls use hang around mi a at one time, you should see dem, larks.

We all learn something on the forum though, mi nuh fraid fi admit that.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

His last name is Riley, not Marley
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

......you are a stand-up guy Assasin.

We MUST drink a beer this summer:

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                His last name is Riley, not Marley
                Darn! No wonder I couldn't find that coffee the other day!

Thanks, Jangle!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  yes...but let it go. i did.
                  LOL! Ok mi boss!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    I thought it was a i different type of fish, never knew it was Cod. How you a gwaan so, from NY to GA I have nuff amigos. I had some girls use hang around mi a at one time, you should see dem, larks.

We all learn something on the forum though, mi nuh fraid fi admit that.
                    That would make them AMIGAS!

Ok, HL, mi done wid him now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi have a lot of Amigos but but the Amigas sentence is different one. After writing the first two sentences, I strawed a bit down memory lane.

Comment

I think there has been rehabilitation or limits on cod from time to time.

Comment

Haddock, plaice and all kinda other low cost fish have been used..
                          As Sparrow says..."all salt fish sweet".

Comment

Working...
                          X