• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID :The pathophysiology or the breakdown

Coronavirus May Be a Blood Vessel Disease, Which Explains Everything
    https://elemental.medium.com/coronav...g-2c4032481ab2

I agree with this.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Now that is interesting.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Zass Crize,,,,unno late.
      I know this from mid April, the Italians discovered this long ago. The Chinese must have known with a 2 month headstart and said nothing.

This is a total SCAMDEMIC.
      They try doing hit job on Hydroxycloroquin, even to publishing TWO false and bogus studies to discredit the drug. The VA study and the recent one published in the Lancet. The Lancet know looks the fool as they had to retract it. I predicted this shyt from jump. They want to push the expensive drugs that dont work. Remdesivir (Gilead) pricing will be anywhere from $400 to $4500 a course...who the frack can afford that in most of the world.

They also try to kill the Madagascar juice.

Mek mi warn all of unno, STAY far from any vaccine!!!!! Mi dun talk.

Comment

Italy dun with the killer ventilators and mostly use low molecular weight HEPARIN... a powerful blood thinner.

Comment

Plaquenil does not work, ventilators will never be "dun" its a last resort for people who cant breathe and heparin is standard in every hospital in NY unless contraindicated for the patient.

What are you really trying to say Willi.
          Last edited by Sir X; June 8, 2020, 01:23 PM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X