RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see a foreign coach at the helm for long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see a foreign coach at the helm for long...

MEANING:the overall shoddy running of JFF will frustrate the new brand-name hire.

Another reason why any brand-name coach won'tsurvive the 4 year tenure is poor football infrastructure. These high profile coachesare used to above basic facilities. They work withinCountries that have developed professional football leagues. Yes, it's possible that the $ million $$ contract might attract one of theses high profile guys but for how long.

My suggestion is to have Carl Brown accomplish what he did previously, then MAYBE after 2 years--pass the baton to a brand-name coach. <U>Not that Carl Brown could not accomplish the task himself. We all bloody well know,Brown was well on his way to World Cup 2006...when the JFFijits thought a brand-name coach could do a better </U>. The brand-name Brazilian LAZA-rus was brought in to 'eff' up a good program.

Serve yu'all right!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: I don't see a foreign coach at the helm for long...

You do not need a Brazilian Coach to qualify for the Final 6 in Concacaf. What happened to the Reggaeboyz goes beyond the coach. Lazaroni was not brought on to qualify the Reggaeboyz for the Final 6.. he was brought on to provide a World Class system of play for the boyz to perform in the Final round and early enough to make an impact after qualifying.

No matter what coach you have.. you still have to score goals at home.

To blame Lazaroni for the Reggaeboyz failure to qualify for the final 6 is simple-minded at best.

Comment

Maudib (8/10/2006)

To blame Lazaroni for the Reggaeboyz failure to qualify for the final 6 is simple-minded at best.
      Who would you praise if we had qualified?

...and, as we did not qualify, who do you blame?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (8/10/2006)
        Maudib (8/10/2006)

Karl, if we had qualified, Laza would have been a genius. They trying to take away the blamss from him now we did not make it. Jackass seh di worl' nuh lebel.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (8/10/2006)
          Karl (8/10/2006)
          Maudib (8/10/2006)

Karl, if we had qualified, Laza would have been a genius. They trying to take away the blamss from him now we did not make it. Jackass seh di worl' nuh lebel.
          Yuh seit tuh!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You have to understand the reason Lazaroni was brought on and examine the play of the TEAM before and AFTER. The same team that beat El Salvador 3-0 (3goals in the first half)IN El Salvador and looked like Brazil (The El Salvador Fans were shouting Ole ! Ole ! Ole !)is the same TEAM that could not score a goal against El Salvador in the office in 90 minutes of football. Did they change the coach ??

Please do not attempt this if you do not have the requisite football IQ or are prone to emotional breakdowns when it comes to the Reggaeboyz.

Comment

"Playing before a 23,000 crowd, Jamaica were let down by poor finishing and were also denied by a string of second-half saves by El Salvador's reserve goalkeeper Santos Rivera."

Laza nickname must be 'Poor Finishing' or him was secretly coaching the El Salvador RESERVE goalkeeper.

Just thank Lazaroni for bringinga level of play never before seen out of the Reggaeboyz.. if yuh want to curse somebody.. curse fate or the 'poor finishers'.

If yuh brave enough, Find out why we had the selection of strikers that we did while you are at it.. you may not like where that road leads however.. certainly not Lazaroni doorstep.

Is like unnuh figget seh Carl Brown was the TD.. what was he doing ? Providing Water during Training ?

Comment

yuh wasting yuh breath , same people will tell you that corporate Jamaica never supported brown and caan answer why there has been no plsan for the nation's football all now .

Comment

Courtney (8/11/2006)yuh wasting yuh breath , same people will tell you that corporate Jamaica never supported brown and caan answer why there has been no plsan for the nation's football all now .
                  Well we have had Simoes, Clovis, Brown and Downswell as coaches and Burrell and Boxhill as presidents since 1994. Are you saying Brown is the reason we have no football plan?

Coaches are praised when their teams succeed and they suffer when their teams lose.

If you follow some here Laza produced high quality playing style during those World Cup qualifiers and Carl Brown selected the players and must be ultimately blamed because we did not qualify. Anancism as its best!

Surely it must be he shares the kudos and the brick-bats?

Comment

karl...enuff!!!!!!!! cb had an opportunity to cement his plce and to stand out as the local coach "with a plan"! as i said to you after reading his interview which included a lot of rhetoric...let's see the comprehensive plan! nada!!!

since local coaches won't get the "support" that foreign coaches do, then he should have distanced himself from everyone else by doing what no-one else had done!

the nexttd must present this plan within x months of appointment as a precondition of continued employment!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

gamma (8/12/2006)karl...enuff!!!!!!!! cb had an opportunity to cement his plce and to stand out as the local coach "with a plan"! as i said to you after reading his interview which included a lot of rhetoric...let's see the comprehensive plan! nada!!!

since local coaches won't get the "support" that foreign coaches do, then he should have distanced himself from everyone else by doing what no-one else had done!

the nexttd must present this plan within x months of appointment as a precondition of continued employment!
                      I do not think you are saying the coaches must not share praises when they do 'right' and 'cussings' when the do 'wrong'? Right?

...and, if you read my post you would have seen I blamed all the coaches, which ofcourse includes CB...for not leaving us with a comprehensive plan.

Could not agree with you more on the need for the next TD...not necessarily the coach...to leave a planfor development of our football across the entire island.

Comment

Here is another good one!

So, what do you think now, HL?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X