Who a go Champs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who a go Champs!

Can't wait for the 100m final this evening. Expect a record from Yohan Blake.

The 200m tomorrow is probably the race of the meet. I think Blake will run running away from the pack. He is too good over 400m and 100m so I don't think it will be close despite the awesome competition from Ashmeade, Lee, McKenzie and Bent. What a race!!! How does Champs manage to get better year after year!

Looking for great things from Munro's Adam Cummings in the Class 3 100m later, but he will have good competition from an athlete from STETHS! This could also be a record run. I hope the weather and the wind cooperate.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Me can ongle watch it pon CVM TV. Next year mi coming as your honored GUEST!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mek sure!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi deh deh a-readi!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Cummings won - Record - 10.9 change!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Can't wait for the 100m final this evening. Expect a record from Yohan Blake.

The 200m tomorrow is probably the race of the meet. I think Blake will run running away from the pack. He is too good over 400m and 100m so I don't think it will be close despite the awesome competition from Ashmeade, Lee, McKenzie and Bent. What a race!!! How does Champs manage to get better year after year!

Looking for great things from Munro's Adam Cummings in the Class 3 100m later, but he will have good competition from an athlete from STETHS! This could also be a record run. I hope the weather and the wind cooperate.

Good run! got up ahead of the pack...kept his form and composure and WON!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He sure did!!! Great moment for Munro. We won the event last year and came back this year with another athlete to win. With a record!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hope he continues. Not putting a damper on it but too many of our runners at that age fade away and get caught up inna the hype, like Thomas Mason, Kevin Moore, Stephenson to name a few.

Good run though.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, I am fully aware of the possibilities. Even I have a medal from Class III Champs and...?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wha year that Mo?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

1977 Class III 100m hurdles, silver. Check it cause dese days everybody pon di forum a lyad.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

1977 Class III 100m hurdles, silver. Check it cause dese days everybody pon di forum a lyad.
                      I believe you, you've got INTEGRITY, plus yuh have a honest face
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Will you stop with this honest face thing!!!!? I've been told that Kern has an honest face too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He sure did!!! Great moment for Munro. We won the event last year and came back this year with another athlete to win. With a record!!!
                          It was a great run!

btw - He was not taught how to run the 200M?

He blasted out! - Correct!
                          ...but there was not relaxed concentration on turn-over and form for any period after that 'blasting out' - he just kept driving until he ran out of steam. There is not a human who can go his/her fastest over that distance without that 'relaxation' phase.

He must have that period of relaxation to be abble to finish strong. He is much faster at the 200M...he just was not taught well or panic set in and he forgot what he was taught. With proper execution he can run that 22.00+ change right now!

Comment

[quote=Mosiah;89776]Will you stop with this honest face thing!!!!? I've been told that Kern has an honest face too![/quote

All rite me will stop, but Kern nuh eena fi yuh classssssssssssssss
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

campion enter champs this year? anybody know?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X