Here's wishing Color luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's wishing Color luck

Wishing you the best of luck today, boss!

*Strickly speaking the Ben Francis is schoolboy football...but, we have always used the most popular forum i.e. this free flowing discussion forum' to sing praises of our members and offer congratulations for good fortune and or tasks well done.

Color has been working hard at Titchfield for years and have been good a good job.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: Here's wishing Color luck

Hey Karl!! Who is the Vixen in the Avatar? Enlarge the picture nuh? Yuh parents nuh tell yuh not to be selfish?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (10/25/2006)Hey Karl!! Who is the Vixen in the Avatar? Enlarge the picture nuh? Yuh parents nuh tell yuh not to be selfish?
      My 17 year old daughter!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Really? Then how she suh cute?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

<DIV>Second! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I wish other coaches could sound as intelligent as he did on TV last night. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And what a way him favour Emperor! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (10/25/2006)<DIV>Second! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I wish other coaches could sound as intelligent as he did on TV last night. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And what a way him favour Emperor! </DIV>
            What was the topic being discussed? ..and, the 'good' points?

Comment

Bwoy unno can have some double standards ehhh....Just remember this post next time Bricktop post sometin'yaso and unno have de urge fi delete. BT not to worry son. I got you covered. We have de gestapo inna fi wi scope. (Jangle 3:16) - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Glad to see unno move de post to the rightful forum. It was about to be open warfare in cyber space. School boy football belongs in the school boy forum. Follow the rules Karl before I start post pure Jessica Alba pictures across de site! - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Mi was wondering from yesterday who she be. Mi think it was because gamma tun coach of the ballerinas (according to Lazie's gospel) why yu go find a girl fi join the mas camp!!

She pretty, must be inherit the genes from her madda:P
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mus be her mother....he he he, surely it is not Karl at all...
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (10/25/2006)Mus be her mother....he he he, surely it is not Karl at all...
                      yuh gwaan, man!

Comment

Just talking about Titchfield's chances in the Ben Francis Cup.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (10/25/2006)<DIV>Second! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I wish other coaches could sound as intelligent as he did on TV last night. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And what a way him favour Emperor! </DIV>
                          Color is an intelligent summady, not jus sound intelligent. Had the pleasure of meeting him on his visit to KC earlier in the year. Good youth. . .
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                          X