I just found a potential ReggaeBoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found a potential ReggaeBoy!

A defensive midfielder playing for Borussia Dortmund in the German 1st division:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Gordon_(footballer)

According to his bio he has a Jamaican father and a German mother:

http://www.bvb.de/?%81%9D%5C%1B%E7%F4%9D%2Ao%E5%81%9C

Now for the important part: according to his Wikipedia stats he has never represented Germany at any level. That would mean that he's still elligible for Jamaica, since he's now over 21 years old.

You guys should jump on this kid ASAP. See if Barnes can use some of his star power to win him over!
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

We should sign him up ASAP.
    As we write the good captain is on the phone with his club, and getting him released for the crucial qualifier on Nov 19.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

YAY!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I wonder if he is interested in playing for Jamaica? If so, then he would be someone the coaches could look at and see if he could add value to the squad.

Comment

It pain me when we advocate "room for rent policy" and fail to believe in ourselves a little more.

The amount a goals Jamaicans have scored this season inna all their leagues have been great for our little country. I wonder if them realise we do have a TEAM?

Just call them up and inject them and we will score 7 goals against Canda, right?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

u alert the correct authority yet ?
            “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

the dortmund website listed him as a defensive midfielder and u all should know that we are severely lacking in that department, so its somn to look into

Comment

Maybe a scout should visit Dortmund and have a look at him ova tha next few months to see what he may add to future teams. If he isnt any better than what is currently in the NT then he should stay right there.

Im not an advocate for bringing in players who are marginally better than what is in the current squad just because they play in foreign leagues.

Comment

Just an update on Gordon: At the beginning of last season Dortmund sold him to Rot-Weiß Oberhausen in the German second division (2. Bundesliga), where he played in 34 games and scored 4 goals:

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...el-gordon.html

He has begun this season again as the team's starting defensive midfielder and yesterday scored his first goal of the campaign, being named as man of the match:

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...furt-1295.html
                  "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

ah wha dis faada...yuh is one scout? smaddy tell yuh seh wi ah look man fi recruit?

ah who u fah?

kissteeth!
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Daniel Gordon, From Rotweiss Oberhausen Website

I have a friend on another website who is a hard core Rotweiss Oberhausen fan. Sorry the picture couldn't load, but here is his info from RWO team website. If you use Google Chrome, it will translate most of the site.

Last season, RWO finished 13th in the 18-team Bundesliga 2. RWO spent most of the first half of the season stuck in the relegation zone, but fought its way out with a much better second half. RWO has
                      split its first two games this season.

RWO website: www.rwo-online.de

Daniel Gordon # 6

back
                      Players alternate
                      Benjamin ReichertDaniel EmbersDaniel GordonDimitrios PappasDominik BorutzkiEmmanuel KrontirisFabian HergesellHeinrich SchmidtgalKevin KolbergMarcel LandersMarcel DietzMarinko MileticMario KlingerMarkus KayaMike TerranovaMike TullbergMoses LamidiOliver PeterschPatrick SchoenfeldRonny KingStephan LobouéSören PirsonThomas SchlieterTim KruseYohannes Bahcecioglu

Germany v England

Size:
                      194 cm

Weight:
                      83 kg

at RWO since:

Previous clubs:
                      Borussia Dortmund II (2008 - 2009), Borussia Dortmund (2007 - 2008), Borussia Dortmund II (2006 - 2007), VfL Bochum II (2004 - 2006), VfL Bochum (Youth), Borussia Dortmund (Youth)

Season Statistics
                      Games:

Minutes:

Goals:

Torschnitt:

Yellow Cards:

Last edited by Bruce; August 30, 2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

If We Can Save JFF A Few Deutsche Marks....

Most Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 matches are shown on the www.atdhe.net webcast site. Some matches are in English, the others are in German.

Rotweiss Oberhausen's(1-1-0, 3 points) next match is at newly promoted Ingolstadt 04 (0-2-0, 0 points) on Friday, September 10 at 6 pm German time, which I believe is 12 noon US Eastern time.

Comment

sent to tappa and warren barrett

I just sent off to Tappa and Warren B. Suggesst contacting them directly. Any video you can send them. He are their emails?

Warren
                          godblessfamily5@yahoo.com

Tappa
                          tappa72_tw@hotmail.com

Best wishes

PBANTA
                          pbanta@sc.rr.com
                          www.globalsoccerministries.org

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFTIjYuFPWc

This video was taken from the stands, but doesn't show much. It shows Daniel Gordon heading in a corner kick.

Comment

Here is a video of one of his goals from last season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngu2ql1egTE
                              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                              X