Trickle-Down Football (tricklenomics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickle-Down Football (tricklenomics)

If the Reggae BoyZ senior squad begin to register <U>significan</U>t wins--the effect would trickle -down to this forum.

EXAMPLE: Recall during the pre '98 and post '98 football season--the active-users clock (upper right of this screen) used to register well over 100 users. Active users of the forum also increase during 2002 WC qualification and other important games that the Senior BoyZwere involved. Imagine howdynamic this new forum would get if over 100contributors began posting...using it's many features!!

Awinning Reggae BoyZ senior squad also has the ability totrickle-down andaffect even the higglers on the street peddling illegal RB T-shirt and ganga...

It is apparent that the current JFF administrators cannot manage the BIG BUSINESS that is football.Football is an economy on to itself. The Jamaican government and local business know this. Das why I am skeptical that they are going to allow Boxhill and his cluless associates to screw up the$millions$the country wantto invest. As much as some deslike the good Cap'n Burrell...they have come to realize that he is a better bet to make tricklenomics happen.

Chussssssmi.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: Trickle-Down Football (tricklenomics)

Dem could ah bawl blood if Corporate JA nuh smaddy like

Prof.Simoes ah run it dem nah leggo nuh money. If was businessman in Ja, a Brasilian such as Prof Simoes would get me to contribute because those men understand football as business. Di beg yuh ah money fi run di ball days dun. Is wha mek yuh nuh like boxhill bredrin? Talk to mi: yuh nuh tink it would ah good fi JA ball if Tappa get one ah dem beauty queen :P?

Comment

Jawge you made me laugh when you suggest that Tappa should get one of those beauty queens. (What about me starrrr--I could use one too):hehe:

Prince Jawge: I just haveobjection against folks in position that they are not qualified to manage. It's that simple.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

pray tell what is ganga?

Comment

daren...a wha duh yuh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X