RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Sickko, Manning Cup site ah gwan good.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sickko, Manning Cup site ah gwan good.....

I notice that the fever pitch that is associated with Champs is starting to take hold with that site. I just respect how the latest results is posted quick as a clock with a photo of the game. They should name the site "Manning toChamps.com". The reason been that as soon as Manning Cup finished isright into track season and the buzz is always center around the 'Town' schools. I only wished that more people would comment here about D'Cup as this seem to be the D'Cup site which is led by you.

Anyway mi gawn a the Manning Cup site.::arrow:

RE: Hey Sickko, Manning Cup site ah gwan good.....

"....and how the picha and results are posted so fast", memba seh de reporters a TOWN only have fe hop onde SUBWAY or de Light Rail(EL) to get round in dem 200 sq miles, but de Kuntry reporters hafi cover 4000 + sq miles, and de Diesel nuh run numo, and mi personally si sickkoa hustle wid him push kart driver, dem was in such a hurry, that him could'n even grab a Red stripe pon mi account, him hafi meet Deadline

Missa Admin, mi want moo Icon dem....

Comment

RE: Hey Sickko, Manning Cup site ah gwan good.....

LOL! That push kart mention gwine cost you aneddah Red Stripe.....:P:P
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
      X