Wow! What a bunch of ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! What a bunch of ......

What a ting? What utter nonsense...travelling on 12 hr flight and not buying food? Who goes on these long trips without sm 'vital supplies'. Are all journalists this simplistic? Siccko stand up and be counted! Now we Jamaicans talking bout chinese food when we eat sm of the strangest things....cow cod soup, cow skin, manish water (goat balls, gut and head), light (lung of cow, pig), liver, chicken liver & heart, sausage - all the waste from the pig, cow-heel (just look in a cow pen), pig trotters (worse), pig tail...ox-tail, tripe & beans (yuckkk my daugter says)......

For the animals - once the 'back faces the sun' - it's good to eat.

Plants - once it's not toxic...or not eaten in toxic proportions.....

RE: Wow! What a bunch of ......

<DIV>Yecchh! You are so right! The things we...sorry...UNNU eat! Tripe, cow tongue, cow cod,goat balls,oxtail,...makes me wanna puke!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Once the back faces the sun?!?! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cheap dem cheap and wicked to themselves. Do some research ahead of time and carry some bullas and crackers and chocolate/energy bars in your carry on luggae.

I remember Steve Bucknor saying when he just started going to the sub continent he could not eat for days as the food was so strange but he learned to cope and to find food.

Now to be fair, it is not everyone can walk in off the streets and buy food in places like China, Mexico for example and not have the runs and vomitting for days.

Still not eating on a 12 hour flight is taking it a bit far, then again if you know these two they can lose some weight and this trip might help.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

There is no excuse for travelling 12 hours and not eating. Hey, you get a lay-over in LA, get a light snack at the airport.

It is kind of surprising that meals were not served on the flights over to China. Yes, domestic flights within the continental US do not serve more than coke and pretzels.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Me woulda have my Ritz crackers in my handbag. No joke, when I went to ATH, I had my 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers with me, and I was flying business class.

Ad agendum semper paratus
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
          X