Sickko I have a proposal for schoolboy football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko I have a proposal for schoolboy football

This has to do with schoolboy and girls football and since the I is a journalists and so have access to the media you are hereby enlisted in the struggle.

Now if you assist I will guarantee you freedom from Shatta's weekly barrage and defend you when you right against people like Karl and Me.

Here goes

Sickko do you ever get a chance to watch a NCAA football or basketball game? Well watching one the other day(USC vs UCLA where I was cheering for the black coach) a thought came to my head.

WE could use sports to kill 3 birds with one stone. Here is how since we all know that the internet is fast changing the way we live and work. We should be ready for the day when we can watch games live on our computers and even on our tv via the internet and at the same time with captive eyes comes the chance for more dollars.

Just think a Cornwall, Munro, Tichfield, STETHS or whatever game on and at half time just like they do in the NCAA they trumpet the merits of the schools playing and tell us of the plans they have for building this or that or better yet find some commemorative things to sell us.

Now surely I haven't thought of everything but just think of the potential to tap into the overseas market by using a sporting event that we all want to see. What about champs or cricket or whatever the technology is there to make it happen all we need now the media skill in the form of camera's and editing.

So I am saying would it be farfetch to try and sell this idea to the goverment and have them fund it?

I mean this even goes far beyond just the schools, this is about doing for self, gainfully employing young kids, thereby cutting down on crime and violence and also tapping into the sports tourism market.

There are a lot of female team here in the states who would love to visit JA and play games and at the same time that would help us with our female football and the parents would also see the value of using sports to access higher education.

Imagine Assasin linking up a database of JC and Div 1 coaches email addresses and sending them email links to our archives where they could check out players for themselves and offer us scholarships to schools abroad.

Not everyone is going to make it in football but if we can get over a 100 kids a year in schools in the states on a football scholarship why not?

Instead of begging for money from the government we would be in a position to say look we are doing this for the long term benefit of the country and at the same time growing the tourist industry

we can think of a million things more but can I count on you and that other so called journalist (cause mi refuse fi call anyone but Garvey Mosiah dem name deh too powerful fi guy just come rob just so) to help us get the buzz going and hell we could do it on our own website.

Tilla you always a say mi a talk so see it deh we done with the talking. Make we take the internet thing to the next level boss. All we need is the equiptment and the expertise and we will be in a position to take advantage as the net becomes the next way to deliver content.

Without confidence you are twice defeated in the race of life.(wait a so it go?)

Mi phone bruck from wah day and mi a look a cheap replacement without signing on to dem 2 year prison contract. So anyone who call just leave a message please.

respect

RE: Sickko I have a proposal for schoolboy football

Shatta Cleve (12/5/2006)

we can think of a million things more but can I count on you and that other so called journalist (cause mi refuse fi call anyone but Garvey Mosiah dem name deh too powerful fi guy just come rob just so) to help us get the buzz going and hell we could do it on our own website.
    I figured if you could use your name, and you are the biggest wimp out there, then I could pose off with "Mosiah".

:w00t:

Wrenk!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I just skimmed your post but I know what you are talking about and already the networking in track and field is so wide we have kids attending schools in South Dakota and every which part of the US.

Football does have a network but not as extensive as T&F, cant call any names but there is a poster here that I am working with interms of getting some players up to the States on scholarship.

Cant call the posters names cause him have big lawyer friend and will sue me but seriously I know we have dozens of students going away every year on various sports scholarships and it is hard to even keep track of them as some times the schools are not even aware of the contacts.

Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/5/2006)I just skimmed your post but I know what you are talking about and already the networking in track and field is so wide we have kids attending schools in South Dakota and every which part of the US.

Football does have a network but not as extensive as T&F, cant call any names but there is a poster here that I am working with interms of getting some players up to the States on scholarship.

Cant call the posters names cause him have big lawyer friend and will sue me but seriously I know we have dozens of students going away every year on various sports scholarships and it is hard to even keep track of them as some times the schools are not even aware of the contacts.
        So what are you saying about Shatta's suggestion? Good or poor? Forgetaboutit because it comes out of Shatta's mouth...or, as is the usual case in Ja have someone jump on it and claim it is their idea?

Sickko: The man laid out an idea...what are your thoughts on it?

For my part I think it is a damn good idea. If currently we 'export' "x" schoolers...this idea could lead to 10 times "x"+ schoolers!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (12/6/2006)
          Sickko (12/5/2006)I just skimmed your post but I know what you are talking about and already the networking in track and field is so wide we have kids attending schools in South Dakota and every which part of the US.

So what are you saying about Shatta's suggestion? Good or poor? Forgetabout because it come out of Shatta's mouth...or, as is the usual case in Ja have someone jump on it and claim it is their idea?

Sickko: The man laid out an idea...what are your thoughts on it?

For my part I think it is a damn good idea. if currently we 'export' "x" schoolers...this idea could lead to 10 times "x"+ schoolers!
          The response of people who are currently in JA football will be we already do this that and whatever other informal things. Many just don't understand how far making something formal can go. Just like when I suggested H. View have those presentations for other teams and establish best practices, you hear seh man and man talk to each other.

Comment

Working...
          X