• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja 5-2 vs Bahamas 10 mins to go

...sounds like the outplayed them..

RE: Ja 5-2 vs Bahamas 10 mins to go

.. we conceed 2 goals? Why?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

According to Jah Gol on the socawarriors' site, Jamaica came from 2-0 to win the game 6- 2.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (8/17/2006).. we conceed 2 goals? Why?
        Well one possible reason was Wagga rotated his players as promised. It may be that the next match will again see some frontline players taken out?

Then the 1st quarter-final the 1st teamshall again 'run out'?How it goes form then on...???

Hey... let's wait on Wagga's strategy!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

2-0 down?!?! Okay, Boxhill gots to go!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lazie you read our site but you neva post eh . i think yuhFRAID we fix you up like we doES DO RF

Comment

Lazie back broad bredren. I'm just not in the confrontation thing suh unuh cannotduh me likeunuh duh RF.When the EPL start I'll be there mocking ManU haters like Palos and Touches.

Comment

Working...
              X