U-16 Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-16 Competition

<DIV>Yesterday, St. Georges beat KC, and Wolmers beat Calabar in the semifinals of the U-16 competition. Where are the Elthams, the Bridgeports, even the Charlie Smiths and Norman Manleys? </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Eltham claims that its success in cricket and football is because of sound planning from the bottom up. Yeah, right! I think much more is going on that cannot really be spoken about. If someone at Eltham has a problem with my view, let's hear what's really happening.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Tilla, care to give an opinionhere?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: U-16 Competition

Cornwall play DC in the Galloway Cup finals Friday at STETHS after Edwin Allen and Old Harbour play in the 'other' rural area U16 final..I guess the winners will meet the next week for the rural area Under 16 championships
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

<DIV>
      Sickko (12/14/2006)Cornwall play DC in the Galloway Cup finals Friday at STETHS after Edwin Allen and Old Harbour play in the 'other' rural area U16 final..I guess the winners will meet the next week for the rural area Under 16 championships
      </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>In my time, last millennium , the Galloway Cup was the symbol of rural U-16 supremacy. I guess that has changed. What do they call that overall trophy now?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Of course, my U-16 beat your U-16 to win the said Galloway Cup. Ask Westman for details. </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Galloway Cup is the one we all know about but they have another one called Dr Abner Wright which is also played among rural area schools, the winners of both play for the overall rural area Under 16 and then play off against the Kingston winner.

I recall some Puma trophy or some thing like that but not so sure...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

<P align=center><SPAN><SPAN>[img]aoladp://MA14740030-0001/8.gif[/img]</SPAN></SPAN><P align=center><SPAN><SPAN>Cornwall Faces DeCarteret College In Under 16 Finals</SPAN></SPAN><P align=center><SPAN><SPAN>Former champions Cornwall College and DeCarteret College will meet at St Elizabeth Technicalon Fridayafternoon in the final of the Under-16 Galloway Cup finals.

The teams earned their places following victories in the semi-finals played at Brooks Park last Friday.

Cornwall beat Bellefield High 2-0, while DeCarteret turned back Muschett High.
          </SPAN></SPAN><P align=center><SPAN><SPAN>A special thanks to the New York and South Florida Chapters who jumped to the assistance of Cornwall's squad,via a very last minute email request, by providing them with football boots.</SPAN></SPAN><P align=center><SPAN><SPAN>http://groups.msn.com/CornwallCollegeWebSite</SPAN></SPAN>

Comment

Working...
          X