Who came up with this rules.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who came up with this rules.

And if you wear the clothes of competing sponsors of the World Cup to the stadium, you may be turned back. If you are inside, you may be thrown out.

Are they for real? What kind of idiotic policy is this? That means you could not go Watch the Miami Heat wearing a Air jamaica shirt. Or the La Galaxy play in a Coors or Corona shirt. I would like them to throw me out. My contract for the tickets is to watch the game and not to wear the sponsorhip of anyone..

RE: Who came up with this rules.

WAR - me seh WAR(Tant)
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

RE: Who came up with this rules.

<DIV>
      OJ (3/5/2007)And if you wear the clothes of competing sponsors of the World Cup to the stadium, you may be turned back. If you are inside, you may be thrown out.

Are they for real? What kind of idiotic policy is this? That means you could not go Watch the Miami Heat wearing a Air jamaica shirt. Or the La Galaxy play in a Coors or Corona shirt. I would like them to throw me out. My contract for the tickets is to watch the game and not to wear the sponsorhip of anyone..
      </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>What it means is if Pepsi is a sponsor, I am not allowed to wear a Coca-Cola shirt. I understand why they have to do that and have no problem with it.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>What if Coke had all its employees attend a match, takingover a stand,wearing Coke t-shirts? The World Cup (the real one) has similar rules. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>One is free to wear a shirt with someimageas long as a competitor is not an official sponsor. I don't believe they will worry about small logos, but they certainly need to guard against the scenario I just offered.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X