Here's predicting that the ICC World Cup 2007 will flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's predicting that the ICC World Cup 2007 will flop

<DIV>Maybe sometimes we need to just leave some things for those who can run it. It might be better if we just gave these games to the USA. At least they know how to run events and to make money. Passion? Screw passion! It's only cricket, anyway.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>So, I'm trying to call the ICC WC 2007 phone number for information. I have been trying for 2 weeks, without success. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Then this fool, Bryan, who has been saying that Sabina will be ready. Doesn't he know that tests are a part of the process in getting ready? It's not good enuff to complete the stadium hours before the first ball is bowled. Now, he making all sorts of excuses as to why Sabina is not draining properly. He should be fired!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And as for the seat manufacturer...this is just a sorry joke.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Then there is the C&amp;W glitch. How many more glitches are going to take place?!?! sigh</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>The organisers of this World Cup have simply ensured that such an event will never again be considered for this region. Thank you!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><DIV id=printReady>

Sabina scare - Seat manufacturer fired - Drainage problems following yesterday's downpour
    published: Wednesday | March 7, 2007
    <DIV class=KonaBody ssBEK="true">

BRYAN

Paul-Andre Walker and Daraine <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">Luton</SPAN>, Staff Reporters

With the onslaught of showers yesterday, Sabina Park faced its first real durability test with a few last minute scares coming out of the <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">woodwork</SPAN>.

According to Robert Bryan, executive director of Jamaica <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">Cricket</SPAN> 2007, the Local Organising Committee (LOC) of the Cricket <A class=kLink oncontextmenu="return false;" id=KonaLink3 &#111;nmouseover=adlinkMouseOver(event,this,3); style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" &#111;n

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Here's predicting that the ICC World Cup 2007 will flop

when people criticize we call them names like "uncle tom" and act like everybody want destroy.

First bad thing the board did was fire Pat Rossaeu the man who got the world cup in the first place.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X