How long Father how long? Gamma I would like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long Father how long? Gamma I would like

for you to come to this site and expand on when a sentence is commuted. I know that Joshua tried hard in 72 and beyond. Why is it that some of thepeople is easily fooled, when there is this vast resource called internet? Mi, dats why mi keep way fram trouble cause real lawyer like Gamma dem so (Q to) expensive bad :P furthermore mi do likkle reading and the bible say; even di likkle that you have will be taken away. so fi mi money nuh reach dem level deh. So when mi see chubble mi gane

Read on:

<SPAN class=hw>commutation</SPAN> n. the act of reducing a sentence resulting from a criminal conviction by the executive clemency of the Governor of the State, or President of the United States in the case of federal crimes. This is not the same as a pardon which wipes out the conviction or the actual or potential charge (as when President Gerald R. Ford pardoned ex-President Richard M. Nixon even without charges having been officially made--a rare instance). A pardon implies either that the conviction was wrong, that there has been complete rehabilitation of the party, or that he/she has lived an exemplary life for many years and deserves to have his/her name cleared in old age. Commutation implies the penalty was excessive or there has been rehabilitation, reform, or other circumstances such as good conduct or community service. Commutation is sometimes used when there is evidence that the defendant was not guilty but it would prove embarrassing to admit an outright error by the courts. (See: executive clemency, pardon
Working...
X