HEY KARRRRLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY KARRRRLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Tune in to Real Business ASAP! As a matter of fact, yuh Komrades need fi tune in tuh. Unuh we stop act the fool.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: HEY KARRRRLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Give the url!? Quick-Quick!? pleeeease!?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Kinda late: http://www.go-jamaica.com/power.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks!

I am listening!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Don't go Karl.. a dose of reality.

Audrey Marks and Azan giving the real deal.

REALITY !

Comment

Maudib (9/4/2006)Don't go Karl.. a dose of reality.

Audrey Marks and Azan giving the real deal.

REALITY !
            The usual nonsense about what they would like and no idea of costs attached and 'the how' of getting where they would like to be!

Unfortuantely for the JLP 'dem tek di electorate fi ediot'. I will have you know the electorate is well aware of problems that beset us....and,know what needs to be done to correct same. There is a reluctance (by the electorate)to take the strong measures needed as the prospects for immediate loss of 'position'...even formany theloss of the already poor position/economic position...brings fear. Steps that the electorate see as necessary point to increased suffering.

The JLP keeps telling the people it will relievesuffering...bring growth to the economy andimprove each person's economic lot without lay-offs, without increasing taxes and with no disruption in each individual's economic well being...while increasing salaries to public sector workers, improving roads, physical plants of schools/police stations/fire stations/hospitals/etc., etc...providing investments in public sector entities - ministries, quasi-government bodies, roads, delivery of water supplies, electricity..etc.,etc....increase government subsidiesto kidsattending schools, etc., etc... TheJLP says it will pay down Jamaica's debt - internal and external - and reduce reliance on borrowing.

The electorate knows the money to do any oneof the promises...or allthese promisesmust be had from somewhere. The electorate 'knows' the JLP's promises do not make sense! The JLP's problem is to change 'the electorateknow'! TheJLP must make their message make sense to the electorate!

Comment

Kindly point me to the source of those JLP promises you listed.

When are you going to get serious.

Find another religion.

Comment

Did you listen to the interview? How yuh draw JLP into this? Where did the JLP said they would do X and Y without layoffs etc? Come on Karl, yuh exhibiting the triats of one suffering from Battered Wife Syndome.

Gwaan through up yuh smoke screens and completely ignore what the people were saying.

Comment

Lazie (9/4/2006)Did you listen to the interview? How yuh draw JLP into this? Where did the JLP said they would do X and Y without layoffs etc? Come on Karl, yuh exhibiting the triats of one suffering from Battered Wife Syndome.

Gwaan through up yuh smoke screens and completely ignore what the people were saying.
                  My friend I am speaking about promises made over time!...and, are still being made now!

Comment

Yuh posted an interview with Golding this morning .... I suggest yuh read it. Again when and where dem say dem gonna duh X & Y without layoff etc? Everyday unuh prove to me why we country in this s(h)ituation. You must be proud.

Comment

Lazie (9/4/2006)Yuh posted an interview with Golding this morning .... I suggest yuh read it. Again when and where dem say dem gonna duh X & Y without layoff etc? Everyday unuh prove to me why we country in this s(h)ituation. You must be proud.
                      Yes, I posted a Golding interview - two parts - this morning.

...and, I did not pick out what was said only in those posts, but, referenced JLP...not Golding's, but JLP's utterances over time.

Comment

Which Circus yuh perform in? You have got to be the star attraction. People like you nuh care wha happen to Jamaica as long as your party in power.You've made that clear on numerous occassions.

Comment

I asked you to provide evidence of such.

Promises of no layoffs...

Still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                          X