RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie is this what you are talking about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie is this what you are talking about?

I guess this clown is implying that Audley would do a better job. Well you know what, only in JA, if you recall my artticle on leadership; where it was said if Genhis khan was in the american society on a college campus, he would be thrown in jail. Well it's the same thing with JA, at times I sigh at the gap with one society to another. what is Bruce reallly calling a debate for? I know it's distraction and veiled attempt to belittle Nanny P. His strategist are looking at the numbers in the polls and taking gamble. Bruce has nothing to debate about he wil be exposed as not being a leader. Wrong route Lazie, it's frightening at times how the PNP is ahead of the opposition. Guys they were preparing for the elections two years ago, it's plain as day. The only hitch is that they didn't expect nanny P to lead. This is being ironed out as we speak. It's the JLP that is on the brink of self destruction (contrary to what the media might say) The PNP is more disciplined in its ranks and nanny P is not seen as a traitor it's just that at one point she was not a part of the inner power circle.

More analysis to come. Lazie lisaten to me yuh hear boss cause I took an IQ test and they likened me to Benjamin Franklin, they said I should be a think thank consultant, campaign manager, crisis manager and more stuff, so listen mi

RE: Lazie is this what you are talking about?

Do you even understand the meaning of the cartoon? If you were paying attention you'd see that the artist isn't giving his opinion.

So who is a traitor now? The things you people come up with. Its understandable that people like you, Karl and the comrades who believe in party before country would find all reasons to oppost a debate.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie pull up a chair and listen to me.

Bruce has nothing, I read Miss Gloudon's column and it said that Bruce's political Ad is saying tolerance, education and wise business counsel. Tolerance? Lazie who ran away when the pressure was on to form another party, then when thing cooled down came back. A little seating issue at Nanny P's innaguration the man took his family and left (yuh see a pattern here?) Where is the leadership, I asimple is getting the feling that if things get rough in JA Brucie would run to Miami and wait until things died down. Okay education; your man Bruce solution is free education. Free? This is an insult to the Jakan people, trust me they would rather pay for quality education (anywhere dem fi get di money) than have the same old jive free. In the info age, where scientists are looking at quantum mechanics (physics) as the new way of doing things, you hear talk of quantum teleportation, entanglements et al. The most your leader has is free education? Ja has an ailing infrasctructre (hence the need for quality civil and engineers of other disciplines) cost for foreign expertise is killing us, where is our expertise to help drive down some of these costs? In the info age we cannot offer our people hotel jobs and manual labour saying it puts food on the table. Time to eat grass;we should be offering corporations in the US experts in computer science. Why? computer science is applied math, it's all progaming. all we need is open source and teachers to teach our stundents how to code. I see US corporations looking to china and India for human resourcein computer science (we don't need ahuge lab with expensive equipment just huge minds)Now lets look on wise business counsel; LOL now this is real funny. DidBrucie give any advice to your man Audley ( I know they are good firends and have been close down the years). Lazie your party is spilit right down the middle; this is the last stand. From what I see in the media, Bruce came with his NDM folks and is morphing the JLP. The traditional members are being marginalised, they are only keeping quiet to see if he can rally defeat Nanny P, after that all hell break loose.

Ireally don't like the fact that the PNP is moving with the times and the JLP is not. The JLP is more like club with its eltists views. We all know that Nany P could not be a leader of the JLP (this speaks volumes for the PNP) I really don't want one party in JA. The JLP is insular and not inlcusive ofthe populace of JA. More to come.

Comment

I was in between two minds as to answering your comical post. Hortikal posted an article about productivity in Jamaica. Read it then think about it. There is no question about the unity of the governing party, they were all united in the destruction of our economy. Thats why I find it strange how hypocrites that voted 3 times for the worst PM our country could have been cursed with todate, can now say he was a terrible PM but at the same time expect wonders from Portia. Where does collective responsibility come into play?

So Bruce is the traitor? Laugable. When you and yuh komrades need an excuse, use that. You only come across as a joke when you step to Lazie with that. How many of the hypocrites bitchin for a third party gave the NDM any attention? The man saw that the NDM was being overlooked, so what if he changed his strategy? I guess people like you will constantly do the same thing, even though its not working. Wait .... look at the economy?

Is Norman Horne a traitor? IS DK Duncan a traitor? Is Verna Parchment a traitor? Is Brascoe Lee a traitor? Yuh know whats sad? Many idiots actually think like you.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Be very careful of those free on-line IQ tests that pops up on your computer screen. They will liken you to Albert Einstein in about 20 questions on five panels only to sucker you in to try and sell you some thing.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Damn! You think thats what he fell for?

Comment

Isnt it obvious?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

yes you are so right and to prove your point;

go to tickles.com and take the standard IQ test. Sit down ask no one to help you, just go through the questions then publish the score (seeing that these charlatans are trying to hustle you)

Comment

Lazie I don't talk for the sake of talking. I do serious research

now look at the importance of human resources:<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #646469; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">Jul 31, 2006 12:00 AM</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break" clear=all><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">With competition for homegrown talent on the rise and salaries rising with it, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region>'s outsourcing vendors are pushing deeper into neighboring <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>, a country that's still largely untapped as a source of low-cost IT labor. <o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">TCS plowed in last week, announcing agreements with three Chinese companies and Microsoft to launch a Beijing-based joint venture called Tata Consultancy Services (<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>). TCS is investing $12.6 million in the venture; Microsoft, one of its first customers, about $2 million. "We cannot afford to ignore the Chinese market," TCS CEO S. Ramadorai says. <o></o></SPAN>

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 138.75pt; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-table-lspace: 2.25pt; mso-table-rspace: 2.25pt; mso-table-anchor-vertical: paragraph; mso-table-anchor-horizontal: column; mso-table-left: left; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=185 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 131.25pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=175><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-element: frame; mso-element-frame-hspace: 2.25pt; mso-element-wrap: around; mso-element-anchor-vertical: paragraph; mso-element-anchor-horizontal: column; mso-height-rule: exactly"><?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" oreferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><vath o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></vath><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_s1026 style="MARGIN-TOP: -206.55pt; Z-INDEX: 1; MARGIN-LEFT: -90pt; WIDTH: 131.25pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 131.25pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: absolute; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical: absolute; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="Ramadorai tries the joint venture road into China" type="#_x0000_t75" o:allowoverlap="f"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Master\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_ image001.jpg" o:title="100NAramadorai"></v:imagedata><?xml:namespace prefix = w ns

Comment

What you call research now comrade? Mi a try tek yuh serious but yuh seriously a undermine that task.

Portia is cleaning up whitehouse how? She continue to tell a blatant lie that she has not seen the Hylton report. Yuh need to ask yuhself how God's appointed a tell lie.

Unuh seem to think Portia is above being questioned. Mi see Dawn Bitch a complain how many questions the opposition a ask har. In case you and Dawn nuh know .. they were relevant questions. She promised to return after the break with the answers only to be repeating what Omar had said before. She may have been elected by those who nuh know better,but when ppl wid sense ask har questions she need fi respond and stop get defensive.

Again, isn't it hypocritical for you to be calling Bruce a traitor but welcome DK wid open arms? Portia never run? Why she hide from the debates with the other 3 presidential candidates? Hope you realize that of the 4 she was the only one that didn't put forward any plans? Now her only strategy is to dip into the NIF and NHT funds ... you can afford fi tek this fi a poppyshow thing. When Haiti pass we what yuh gonna say? Logon to progress?

Comment

I like how you lock on to the whitehouse scandal but fail to

even comment on how Asia is exploiting their human resources. Is it that you and your party think the general population cannot achieve anything , hence it's a waste of time giving them quality education? Would really like to hear your take on this. please don't parrot Brucie's free education con talk to me okay. Thanks in advance.

Now let's talk about your Whitehouse pet peeve (you guys really think you have something here) Before nanny P was there aforesnic audit? Before nanny P how many high ranking officiasl resigned? Nanny P is here on national interest not to waste time with pork barrel politics as you and the nowtransformed NDM would. Tell Bruceie to grow some balls before he even ask for a debate (likkle seating issue him run gone).

It was once said that Nanny P could not understand the complexities of global politics. Yet when Nanny P came in she went along with the pertojam deal. She is smart enough to know that the cold war days are over, Chavez is not really a military threat to the Empire, so she can secure economic aid for her people and signal the empire (the US) that JA is in no way interfering with its strategic interest. Your guy Bruce was making a lot of noise, now when all things are done, he is seeing the light. Lazie leader must have vision, quick to see the changing landscape in the "global village". Brucie went and scolded heads of state in the region about the US and he wasn't even an elected leader of JA. Now tell me who is naive?

let me tell you this; your party is out flanked and already outmaneuvered. Your strategist are looking at the polls and said ah they see him as a more eloquent speaker, we can use this to our advantage, let's call her for a debate (so we can belittle her) then we can erode her poularity lead. Enter at your own peril.

Comment

hehe the nerve of you or any comrade to be mentioning productivity. Jawge, we always tell unuh about Singapore using our strategy as a benchmark, but because of unuh religion unuh choose not to believe. Guh read TDowl's post.. Then slap yuhself.

Hortikal posted an article about productivity in Jamaica, guh read then slap yuhself again. As a matter a fact .. see data at end of post.

When Golding warned the gov't about not selling us out for a few barrels of oil was he wrong? The priority of the gov't is to Jamaica, you and all the comrades seem to forget that. On real business yesterday there was an interview about how foreign policy has affected our economy. The main point is how a former PM's attitude towards the USA has affected us negatively, but none a unuh have the balls fi admit that, unuh simply hang onto anancy story bout CIA.

Ask yuhself how come we're only ranked ahead of Haiti if the gov't was doing such an excellent job. Ask yuhself why after the huge amounts of FDI it isn't translating into jobs? You seem to think Portia is some religious figure, above questioning. I got news for you ... she isn't.

Labour Productivity Across Decades from the 1950s -

Output per worker

Average Annual Rate 8.4 per cent

1960s - 4 per cent

1970s - 0.4 per cent

1980s - 0.7 per cent

1990s - 0.7 per cent

Comment

Hold on a minute, wasnt it you who was warning Jamaica about forging ties with Venezuela when PJ was the PM? I recall you making utterances about not upsetting the US Government and now because your appointed has gone with the tide you are now endorsing going up against the mighty US. When did this ephiphany uccur???

BTW Portia could not stop the Venezuela deal, all she did was sign some more papers that PJ had not signed the firts time so nuh make it look like she bargained for more than waht was alreday on the table.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

I don't like rehashing old news but you weren't

around when I opposed JA stance on the Haiti/US situation. I clearly stated that in the Venezuela deal JA is walking a fine line but with the economic interest of the people of JA , certain things need to be done. Go back to the person that's giving you info and tell them give it to you correctly and don't mix me up in your fool fool argument. I seriously don't have the time for it.

Comment

Working...
                            X