MVP against espionage.. or improvement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Don! Gosh! Chill man! Save it for people like Zeppo!

Don, if is one ting Willi know bout (and him know bout whole heap) it is T&F!
    no worries... always have reserves for the likes of Zeppo and Maudib??

I respect Willi and his knowledge but just flatly disagree that people should bow to Francis' disrespectful behaviour... because he's a great coach.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I agree. I think Francis is rude. He was not like that in primary school.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        Willi you are making excuses for the man. You are acting like the man simply said they were high school coaches and was simply defining what their expertise. The man was disrespecting the coaches.

Regardless of any other thing going on behind the scenes where Francis may very well have a legitimate reason for complaining that statement was disrepect.
        You ah Jakan like me....you KNOW what real disrespect sounds like! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I agree. I think Francis is rude. He was not like that in primary school.
          Walk a mile in anodda man shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Have you not noticed that juniors and seniors is NOT the same???

Also, WL times from HIGH schools is not the same as Nats. America has far more HS than we do, so if you cherry picked the best from them.....
            The times are not the same and the methods of dealing with kids is a million times harder to get a grip on than methods of dealing with adults. The level of development of kids...mental development is a waaaaay below that of adults. The whole psychology is harder to get a grip on. It is much easier to get through to the more mature minds.

The adaptation of moving from coaching kids to adults can much more easily be accomplished. There is a reason why in the primary and prep schools the thought is put your better teachers - best teachers in those early formative years!

Franno has in the main recruited and or have had students (i.e. his athletes) who were introduced to and had been prepared to be receptive to his coaching methods. The very similar physical training methods - usually minus weight training - is used at all levels of coaching track events. Programs are carefully designed based on the athletes age and physical attributes - Take that physical attributes to mean where the athlete is at a period in time. Those physical attributes are impacted by many, many different outside influences...e.g. economic status/financial support, nutrition, mental issues - be it family problems, love life, surrounding support or whatever..., previous underlying physical problems - injury not properly attended...or whatever...etc., etc. I would think in our Jamaica situation that it is harder to produce the world class age-group athlete than it is to produce and or motivate the athlete who has already travelled the age-group route into realising full potential. Certainly a Franno type coach would not have the many hurdles to overcome that the teacher-coach and his/her athlete in a Jamaica backwater would have to surmount on to becoming top world performer?

Matters not how you cut it Willi - Franno was just being...well disrespectful and selfish Franno. He may even, now he has attained some level of fame, have to a great degree become forgetful of the realities of those who work in environments where facilities and surrounding support is just about non-existent? He may even have conveniently forgotten those who slip easily e.g. Maurice Wilson and others...from producing and coaching age-group top world athletes<------>to producing and coaching top world adult athletes? He may even have forgotten what it takes to produce top world age-group athletes in our terrible environment (How quickly it would be that in/at his new found 'elevation' he forgets the situation at Wolmers?)?

Excepting for having all support - medical, nutrition, adult minds and adult physical bodies...other support professionals around him...how much more difficult is it for the teacher-coach in say Green Island, Hanover to produce the world beater than a Franno with all his support?

Think of it, what more would a Franno do that the teacher-coach in Green Island, Hanover, if given the same resources would not do? Franno is talking crap! Silly crap...rooted in selfishness! ...and just maybe in a feeling of great self-importance?!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X