My Prediction: 100-meter Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Time View Post
    Looks like he won't get the chance. Sorry, I keep it real, I even made my feelings clear to his manager, practice becomes perfect.
    Safa stop playing POSSUM now !! watch the run !! Gi dem a run Safa !! gi dem a run !! mek dem try run yuh dung !!
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Respect Due??

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      Personal Prediction #3: Men’s 100-meter Race
      This is the third in a series of predictions that I will be making over the next few days. All relevant comments are most certainly welcome.

Gold: Usain Bolt (Jamaica)
      Silver: Tyson Gay (USA)
      Bronze: Daniel Bailey (Antigua)

Those who are suggesting that Tyson Gay will not medal must surely be drinking the wrong stuff! Tyson, lest we forget, is the fastest man in the 100 and 200-meter races this year and, equally important, the IAAF World Championships 100-meter and 200-meter defending champion! I expect the increasingly confident Antiguan Daniel Bailey to grab the bronze medal, although he will NOT be very close behind the two front runners.
      Respect due or what?

My #1 (Usain) was #1
      My #2 (Tyson) was #2
      My #3 (Daniel) was #4

Comment

No! You missed out on Asafa!!! Your 'bias' should have him in...but not bad.

Comment

not bad Histy but that was much easier to call than any race. If you want my biggest respect, call the women's 100m H
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks (LOL)

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            No! You missed out on Asafa!!! Your 'bias' should have him in...but not bad.
            I know, Exile, but I’m happy that Asafa in this case was the one who made my prediction incorrect!!!

Comment

LOL

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              not bad Histy but that was much easier to call than any race. If you want my biggest respect, call the women's 100m H
              Jangle, the women’s 100-meter hurdle has to be the single most difficult event to predict!!! I cannot think of any other track event more difficult to call, and so that’s the one event that I’m not going to even consider predicting!! (LOL)

By the way, you’re correct in that the men’s 100-meter race was certainly the easiest of all the track and field events, bar none, to call.

Comment

hehe...ok how about this. The 100m W Finalists will be:

VCB
                Kerron Stewart
                SAF
                Jeter
                Debbie Ferguson
                Chandra Sturrup
                Muna Lee
                Kelli-Ann Baptiste
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle vbmenu_register("postmenu_181291", true);
                  Reggae 5 Star General

hehe...ok how about this. The 100m W Finalists will be:

VCB
                  Kerron Stewart
                  SAF
                  Jeter
                  Debbie Ferguson
                  Chandra Sturrup
                  Muna Lee
                  Kelli-Ann Baptiste

6 out of 8 is not bad. Now that's how you predict Historian.

Comment

Look like yuh not even know who inna di final.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Historian's Predictions?

Just taking this to the top.

Comment

Bump

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                        Just taking this to the top.
                        Have a great evening, guys!

Now, watch the women's 200 and my predictions.

Comment

Working...
                        X