Crank up that old English press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Mek them gwaan talk Sickko. When police favorite spot is a rumbar even when them on duty we do have a huge problem. I have never seen a man charge for drunk driving in Portland or St.Mary but nuff car run offa road and nuff accident that is directly related. We can hide it but while we buy off the bar.

Quite correct Sass - we have a drinking problem (no sugar coating). How else you xplain a man who goes to work, gets paid and spend it off in a rum bar, then staggers home drunk and no money for his woman and kids.

My stepgrandfather was just that, and he died of cirrohsis of the liver at the age of 51!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

HE had a drinking problem.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

duh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Karl isn't it established that Bolt's coach is Glen Mills so why are you making a big deal out of this now?
          Do you know the structure of Bolt's management team? Who is responsible for what and whether or not there are assistants and or overlapping of roles?

I do not! ...all I go by is what is carried in the media.
          ...and guess what? ...this making claims by this guy/presenting himself in the role he has, is a part of what is carried in the media.

What about seeking to know...being inquisitive about kowning what holds in Bolt's management team is 'making a big deal'?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X