RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would jaaa do if bolt false started at trials... lol...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    it is a real possibility... happened at world championships...

do they instruct the starter that should it happen, blame equipment malfunction and restart the race or just find some reason because of the implications of such a disaster...
    I spoke to Teddy McCook in New York City long before the last WC 100m finals and suggested to him that if Bolt false started in championships then the system would find a way to let him in or that would be the end of the zero tolerance false start rule. He said no, if Bolt false start then he will thrown him out just like anybody else and the rule will stay. Well, the rest in history, Bolt did false start in the WC 100m and he was tossed out and the rule is still standing.

Now, back to the Jamaica thing. Jamaica is a runnings country. Maybe the Jamaican starter would find a way to help Bolt because of fear.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Dat me say too.

I still don't like the rule though, but people involved in swimming say those athletes learn at a early age that is so it go and you hardly see any controversy, so maybe we just have to get used to it.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Gatlin F/Sed at US trials and dem let him back in about 6 years ago.

Dallaz talk...

Comment

Mi say some Nancy Kerrigan stuff woulda gwaan. Somebody woulda walk wid piece a board looking for one of the starters to get them out .
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ater Bolt won the WC Gold, nuff people walk out as that's what they came to see only...

Comment

Nah, wi not eben ah tink bout dat, done him ah guh done di place, come trials. Di Beast is a blessing in disguise mek man focus an ready like mi uncle Freddy.

Comment

it took 6 years for dem to let him back in?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I said it happened about 6 years ago...

Comment

di beast is a blessing period... how disguise come innah dis ?

ah whe di !?

Comment

Then him just move to SLOVAKIA
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yuh bettah stop big him up! yu nuh see whe yuh duh Barcelona!
                        Peter R

Comment

oooooo that is waaaaaaaay below the belt peter r ... mi expec' dat from marin ... not you!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi ah big up Barca from wheh day.. you win nuff, you lose some..

mi big up based on merit.. nah stap !

Comment

good ting mi cup broad !

Comment

di competitive threat ah di disguise, mi nuh tink nobody waan nuh threat come as a blessin. But in dis case, ah jus suh

Comment

Working...
                                X