X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oslo

Bolt 9.79

who was in the race wid him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Asafa 9.85 ...not bad at all.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Agreed
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Powell, the 'Possum, looked very good too. Short man also a werk fi him money - run a third. See it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mbFH6qRyr8
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

..and looked good for 70 metres...eased up as usual when Bolt kicked in the overdrive...make sense..no use killing himself...

Comment

Bolt grit him teeth and Safa relaxed to the max..Long time, mi nuh have no nice time.

Comment

LOL. Well better him stay relaxed cause we know wha happen if him tense up.

Good run still, if all goes perfectly him might have a sub 9.70 still lef inna him legs.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

you sound MAUDIB like now

Comment

he faltered in the last 20 meters... lost form..

Comment

Pure niceness. Trifecta certain.

Comment

We'll See

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        Pure niceness. Trifecta certain.
                        Call me a pessimist, but who could have predicted that bronze medal by Kim Collins in the finals last year, or that Nesta Carter would have limped to the line dead last? Who could have predicted that Derrick Atkins would have won the silver medal at the 2007 IAAF World Championships? Who could have predicted that Michael Frater would have won the silver behind Justin Gatlin in 2005?

I could go on and on, but I’ll simply say this: Aside from Usain Bolt, I’m not handing out any 2012 Olympic Games 100-meter medals to our Jamaican men as yet.

By the way, our women are looking nowhere as impressive as they were at this time in 2008 (aside from the very dependable Veronica Campbell-Brown), but I’m prepared to wait and see. Also, after last year, I’m not going to predict any “big meet” (as in Olympics) medal as yet for Kaleise Spencer.

Comment

um.. but hold on.. who is the current World Champion ?

ah wheh di... !?

Comment

Dont count out SAFP, Melaine, BFH and even wire-wire! Steph McPerson in the hurdles should do damage too and Novelene and Rosie are in good form.

No result is certain...look at Bolt's FS last year, but DaBeast is on fire and Asafa is tapering nicely. Den we have Ashmeade, Nesta, Frater, etc.

Long, long, long, long toimmmmeee, we no have nuh nice time.
                            What do you, think about that? LoL

Comment

I count out Sherone and Kerron Stewart

Comment

Working...
                              X