No announcement yet.

Don't play wid di Horses Mout...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His injury prevented a power start. Plus den fraud to aggravate.

Read up the play man.

Comment

..and eased off at the line....

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Or maybe undo don't understand this thing...

Unno will see.

Same way undo doubted Blake last couple weeks...he was backed off then.

Unno a listen to horses mout...mi a talk to the trainer! LoL
        LOL
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          bolt and asafa are injured.

hopefully they will recover nicely.

however, all will improve, so nothing preditable.

sweep possible
          Bolt was not injuried in that 100M. He was beaten by a better man.

Just look at the video - Bolt's race was horrible - from start to finish!
          Poor start - and poor form the entire race. Truth is he did not at any stage look like a 'runner' who had any professional coaching. He ran as if he did not know how to run. Forget being left at Head flopping from side to side -- He came through to 2nd on pure unbridled brute strength and basic speed. He did not help himself technically. I was shocked by the performance.

btw - Based on his form Blake and the runner who came 2nd in Blake's semi-final 200M points to him being taken out in the 200M finals.

...the women 200M finals? I would be shocked if VCB does not win. It would mean that after both Shelly-Ann and VCB enters the straight within 2 strides of each other Shelly-Ann has perfected her handling of the mental and physical pain experienced at the 'business-end' (latter stages of races) to hold her form. She has never done that even in her best 100M wins. She sure as hell has never been seen by me to run tall at the end of her races as has 99.999999999+% of all the great runners. VCB when fit (...and she looks fit) hastime after time been able to run as tall as her dimunitive self can. I think that 'condition reflex' i.e. running tall at end of taxing races numerous times gives her the edge. ...but we shall see who has best form and thus wins this one???

21.00 change? ...or rather 2 ladies running 21.00 change???
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Don't agree. Start was horrible so all other phases had to be adjusted. Yuh talking like seh him come last! What was his time again? And where does it fit in with the best times this season?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bolt started gingerly in all 3 rounds...read up the play man.

Who cares about placement, Is London mi a deal did and the 3 big horses qualified.

Bolt run 9.76 basic couple weeks back and lost to a 9.81s basic run on Friday..what does this mean in the grand scheme of things.

Keep yuh eye pon di prize.

Comment

If Bolt is not in front of the Beast after 50 meters..... him prize will be Silver..

Dat ongly leave a Gold in the Relay cause di 200m is Beast fi lose.

Suh di ting set.

Comment

He wont beat Bolt going 100m or even a fit Asafa, but I agree he is favourite for the 200m.

Bolt did not run enuff 200s this year and Yohan has serious top end speed.

Comment

Karl...you stick your head exposed....Bolt will do well in the 200..enough to qualify....I hope both he and Blake don't try to go head to head....the fight is for the 3rd spot. Expect a 19.5 or thereabouts....

The women....VCB is always a threat in the 200 but she says she just wants to qualify...so there again...Shelly looking strong and positive and may want to make a statement though...hope whoever comes off the curve first can just hold it and take it home without too much effort....no injuries please!

Comment

The 200 is Bolt's to lose...in London...barring injury.

Comment

you and dis Asafa.. ah bwoy..

At their best

Bolt is a 9.5 runner
                        Yohan is a 9.6 runner
                        Asafa is a 9.7 runner

suh di ting set.

Comment

Yohan still can't start...wont get to 9.7 basic without a start.

Asafa was in superb shape till injury. Anything Frater run, ten 2 hundreds off for Asafa. So di training guh.

Comment

Heh, heh...

Dat word can't get shame round di Beast.. unnuh will learn di hard way..

Comment

i agree with benjy

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                                i agree with benjy
                                A wha di

Comment

Working...
                                X