RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life rough...all the reporters around Bolt, the 2nd place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be good news to all Jamaicans. Can you imagine what the Americans are thinking now? They are probably saying the Gold and Silver medals are now beyond their reach and wondering if the Bronze is even possible.

Comment

Mentally?

U dont know Bolt.

Comment

This is not just about Bolt, it is about the other athletes and what they think is possible as well. Do you disagree?

Obvously if Bolt is in 9.5x form he will win. I am not convinced that he will be.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

him want a new catty. him nah gwaan well living without him regular thing.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Even if only 9.6 shape Bolt caaan lose.

Mi nuh care how confident dem aggo come.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Certainly, this is the most ordinary we have seen Bolt in years, so I think he borrowed the possum cap from Asafa.

Not worried about Bolt. He will double in London. You heard it here first!
              First, did you still have it archived?
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X