• Show
Clear All

why is it ?

you presented it.. explain..

Comment

ask rjr

Comment

Sometime just Jamaican!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          What exactly is your motive? Why do you constantly go out of your way to annoy and stir people up? We all know or most of us already know that she is Jamaican-born, but nowhere in the article this is mentioned. Why are you trying to stain us? Debbie Dunn has never embraced her Jamaican heritage (to my knowledge) or ever indicated that she wanted to represent us. Why do you see it as your responsibility to inform John Public that she is Jamaican-born? That's what they did to Ben Johnson which casted all sort of doubts to all of our hard working athletes and trainers. I guess if Sanya Richards-Ross is found to be taking drugs, you would be the first to say Jamaican-born.
          Here is the article that mentioned that she is a native of Jamaica.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,2421161.story

Comment

Depends if they are boxing food outta Jamaica's mouth. Simple.

Parson christen him pickney fuss.

Comment

I know. Such BS. You remember Ben Johnson, the idiot. Before the Olympics and immediately after the 100m he was all Canadian, nothing to do with Ja, after his positive test, he was suddenly all Jamaican.

Comment

ahh bwoyy... " a native of Jamaica who went to HS and College"...
                Peter R

Comment

Dunn, a native of Jamaica who went to high school and college in the United States, had an unremarkable career until 2009, when she lowered her outdoor personal best in the 400 from 51.11 to 49.95 and qualified for her first global outdoor championship. A year later, she won the U.S. outdoor title and improved the PB to 49.64.

Comment

I was trying to e-mail that newspaper to clarify that statement, but as usual can't be found.

Comment

lol
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Sanya is different...totally acknowledges and is proud of her Jamaican roots... I have nuff proof ah dat

This is so even as she is a mini US celebrity and a main poster child for US T&F wid some nice commercial endorsements...har image all ova di place...at least here inna di Belly ah di Beast
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                        X