4x100 teams for tomorrow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss-torian?

You know what, I better log outta this forum before the war start! DWL!!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

After the fact ? yuh good ! you and Willi bawl mi down every time di subject come up ,now our C team give me a little credence yuh dismiss mi again , well a suh it set.

Vibes cool still.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Me bawl yuh down? About what?

Comment

Man get amnesia now , yuh nuh memba rolling start theory ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X