No announcement yet.

Francis focussed - 4x400m hero says education his main goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, thanks for the clarification. I support you on that.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

More an indictment against our educational system, if we are failing them in english then why would other subjects be exempt.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Whatever it is...English is not the problem...

Comment

Perhaps .... But if we know one thing about him it is that his determined and not a fool. He could easily turn pro now but he has made education a priority even if he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Respect due to him

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X