No announcement yet.

What have we here?! Elaine T 11.09 into -1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She ran third in the 200: http://www.trackalerts.com/Videos/wi...col-2015/5660/

Coach is building her speed endurance - just the way you like it.

Comment

Countless failures?

...the countless failures to live up to expectations as seniors will understand what I mean.
      Would you classify a youngster who gives up the sport on leaving high school as a failure at the sport?

Context: That opting out of sports is the path most high school athletes take...and that includes most of the 'star athletes'.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The 'big' 2nd place runner could be the more talented hurdler...(?)
        Does not appear fit!!! ...and start was horrible!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

10.92 today I heard
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Oh my, that is some running!!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRHW6YmEhbo
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yow, my girl find another gear at 60, she separate and pull away at the end, very impressive!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes that separation was impressive. Looking good.

Comment

What was her Champs career like?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What's her burpee like?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A wright Mo now you killing me, hey we don't need that in track and field. Actual measurement of performance is in place, so we don't take the prettiest form in discuss throwing and say this youth form is so smooth and perfect, we take the youth that fling the thing the farthest and the competition done.

Unfortunately in ball we take the guy who does the prettiest looking pass and do it the slowest and think wow this is just so beautiful, let us put them on the national team, rather than ensure that hey have the physical attributes to be a warrior and produce like a warrior.

Comment

Heh heh! Love how yuh defend yuh ting.Yuh nuh run and delete yuh ting like Chronixx!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X