Asafa will 100M @ IAAF World Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Gatlin's 9.60 change looks a challenge. ...and that even for Bolt at his best!!!
    It will never happen! Not even with American Pharoah meds!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A little bird told me he is ready to shock the world in Beijing.

Based on his previous performances his camp was clearly not successful if they had attempted to help him prepare mentally for big events that matter, i.e., World Championships & Olympics.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Definitely not successful , but doesn't mean they didn't work on it.

Anyway, in a few weeks he will get tested against Gatlin. Let's see how he does. I don't see him being able to handle Gatlin right now.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

July 9 - Lausanne, Switzerland.....stay tuned!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sure I am wishing that Blaje fully recovers by late August but not fir the reason you think.See Historian,I am eyeing breaking the WR.
            The US team was the furthest thing on my mind,but now that you mentioned it,Blake is going to have to earn a spot,that is The starting point.

Comment

For what?

Tap waste mi time Islandman!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is willi tell yuh that asafa playing possum?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X