No announcement yet.

JA Athletes struggle with little financial assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should know the modus operandi better than most of us.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If called mi affi defen im but I haven't been called.. Lol.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As we approach the announcement of a general election things are heating up in candidacy decisions for both the People's National Party and Jamaica Labour Party. Some of my favourites are regularly on the news: Raymond Pryce, Damion Crawford, Marlene Malahoo-Forte, and Floyd Green. We have seen the importance of succession planning in every organisation, and our elderly politicians should now be mentoring these and other younger politicians so we can have renewed energy on both sides.
        I salute Member of Parliament D K Duncan for his gracious exit from the race to chair the PNP's Region Six, and for mentoring his fine daughters Patricia Duncan-Sutherland and Imani Duncan-Price to step up for party and for Jamaica

This is the root problem of Jamaica and governance across the society. Power is handed down through the generations that maintains the status quo of the elitists. Here we have one of the gatekeepers (our reporters) speaking glowingly of this very old life-long politician, who has been part of the Jamaica's problems, being so "noble" in mentoring his own daughter into the life of maintaining control over the masses.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Democratic dictatorship

25 citizens in a room who are designated with the task of appointing a leader ,instead they apppoint 3 individuals to achieve that task of appointing a leader you can call them M.Ps ,i call them........They call it a democracy because they have given away their birth right to elect representation to three individuals.It gets sweeter,others become disillusioned and delegate their three to appoint their leader, which results in a quagmire of backstabbing and mudslinging when they cant achieve power to govern the masses ,in others words casted away forever as the opposition.

Until the day comes when any Jack man can run for office without party affiliation we are doomed, politically, socially and economically.The westminister system has failed us.I read 50 plus years and no change in the constitution.

Wi comfortable wid almsshouse sah.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X