• Show
Clear All

• Womems's 100m Finals Prediction

Prediction for the women's 100m final tonight is
    Elaine Thompson - Gold,
    Shelly-Ann Frazer - Sliver,
    Dafne Schippers - Bronze,
    English Garner 4th -

Times 10.69 (gold/), 10.78 (silver) and 10.80 (Bronze) - Shelly-Ann Frazer looked down at her left foot after the semi. I don't know if that is the foot with the sick toe!
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

I am going with your prediction. I think ET will win easily, the rest will be close.

SAFP was limping after that semifinal. Hope she runs in the final!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That's the logical prediction based on form.

However Shelly has that something special when it comes to the big event so I expect her to come with her season best in the final. If Elaine can produce her best race she should win, but she has to be at her best
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I am going with your prediction. I think ET will win easily, the rest will be close.

SAFP was limping after that semifinal. Hope she runs in the final!
        Saw the semis and thought the same. The toe seems to be a factor

Comment

True dat. Shelly have a way to play possum, like Asafa!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

English looked horrible! Look like patwah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Genius!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

She shoulda finish last,i wouldn't be surprised if she test positive,too hype - Bipolar,earing inna nose and gold chain round neck...

Laawd forgive me.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tori Bowie surprised me. But if yuh follow fi dem trials, the 3 Americans should have been among the medals.

The nicest one got a medal, the dark and lovely Tori!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tori sexy nuh blurznaught...she deserves a medal.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        Tori sexy nuh blurznaught...she deserves a medal.
                        Mi like English...mi juss ah wonda how di Bush stay inna dat deh Garden. It might need "tending"

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Bring it back fi a minute!

What a final! Seven of the eight ladies went under 11 secs. I'm sure that has never happened before.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You'd like to be English Gardner?... I mean gardener...?
                            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              You'd like to be English Gardner?... I mean gardener...?
                              English's gardener to be more accurate

Comment

Working...
                              X