• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanghai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9ocgy8GKw

Merlene - She reminds of Merlene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V53EQZOUxVQ
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

200m -400m-400m hurlders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfZUi5gQKVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6K3FGumcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmbmLvPNy-w

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

100m hurdles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGUOWZChx3U

Comment

Does Jamaica have any sprinter(s) READY to step in & continue the Bolt dominance???
        What has happened to the Jamaica men 400m sprinters???

Comment

No one can match the domination of Bolt for a 100 yrs,BUT !

* Jamaican men have have won 6 100m olympic medals since 1948 ( competing for Jamaica or another nation)

* Jamaicans have competed in the olympic 100m finals 13 times since 1948

* 18 100m Olympic finals have been contested since 1948.

* The USA has won 9 since 1948

* * Jamaican men have have won 6 100m olympic medals since 1948 ( competing for Jamaica or another nation)

What makes me optimistic is where the USA has started from a point of strength in that their athletes had the finest institutions, trainers and best practices upto 2K and never suffered from migration as we did in the case of Labeach,Christie or Bailey our program just started from a point of strength from the advent of Bolt & Local Track Clubs,MVP,Racers,AKAN etc and is so strong that our B & C class 100m sprinters are still being poached by other nations.

Given the numbers we have a 70 % chance to be in an olympic final and a 40 % chance of winning Gold.

Comment

I know about that. What I wanted to know was who is Jamaica’s next young top male sprinter(s) that will take over when Bolt retires.......Quarrie – Stewart – Powell/BOLT – who’s next?…….At one time I heard that Bailey-Cole was next in line, but I haven’t heard anything recently.......I hope what happened with the 400m runners (since Haughton, non have been a factor), don't happen to the 100m & 200m sprinters.

With the Jamaican women, you can see the natural progression: Ottey/Jackson/Cuthbert – McDonald/Lawrence – Campbell-Brown/Fraser-Pryce – & now Thompson. As soon as one top Jamaican female sprinter seem to be coming to the end of their career, there was another, younger, top sprinter to take over.

Comment

100m my opinion- Blake- Ellis-Skeen- Forte- Minzie are the future (Bailey cole just cant hackit,i would put Ashmeade in that dissapointing class.)

The 400m looks promising with Francis,Nolan, Bloomfield,Manley & Dunkley.I havent seen so much 400n promise in along time.I havent even mentioned the star Taylor.

These upcoming racers grand prix and the national trials/ championship will tell alot.

Comment

bolt is a freak you just don't churn them out like that .......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

True but if another were to come forth again the % are in our favor.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Don't expect that. Just wanted to know who is/are the next young Jamaican male sprinter(s) to carry on the STRONG sprinting tradition.

Comment

USAF our legacy is intact. The youngsters coming up with blood inna dem eyes. They're coming to get theirs. Check this out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTfApz8rhxQ
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Whey dis bredda come from ?

Comment

Started looking at the names SirX provided & saw some good, young, promising sprinters. I hope they continue to improve & become elite sprinters, but I also hope those in U.S. colleges don't get "burnt out" before they represent Jamaica.

Comment

less will go to us colleges as the years go by and mostly those who want a us college degree

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X