No announcement yet.

Jamaica is having a horrible WC so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Great Britain, the US commentators a carry feelings,dem need fi focus pon why dem neva get gold in light of our demise.

Feel like we gi Bolt basket fi carry water.
    Big up to Jamaica,we will be back with a bang!!

Comment

More krasses & saltness, 4x400 women,pull up on the 2nd leg.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This Championship has given us cause to take stock. Our second tier athletes need to step up their training and re-assess themselves.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not just saltness, there is disarray in the JA camp. It's very bad even by our usual dysfunctional standards.

The post-Mortem begins now. We have 2 years to get back to some semblance of normalcy.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            We've been spoilt. Our favorites haven't performed well. Let's hope we get our sh!t together soon.
            It was cold in the stadium after 9pm. Franno was never going to risk his athletes.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Perhaps it is time to leave MVP athletes off the team if they cannot commit to competing on the day of the event. Is it only cold in the MVP athletes lane?

As for the skettel box-dung-a-gyal episode... smh.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Imagine the Cleveland Cavaliers leaving out Lebron James out of their lineup for an extended period because of disciplinary actions. That will never happen regardless of the crime. Management and the league will find a way to work around it and to soften the punishment. Stephen Francis and his MVP club supplies Jamaica with about 85% of its medal contenders and its medal hauls. Until the other clubs start to increase their output of medal contenders, then I think the the personnel within the JAAA should acquiesce to his demands. Now that the Right Honorable Usain Bolt has hung up his spikes, we will see how many more medal contenders the aging Glen Mills can produce to add to Team Jamaica.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I disagree. As per usual, we operate without guidelines and so you end up with a free for all debacle. Now that the golden era is over we are going to we are going to see a lot more problems.

Two athletes fighting in national colors should face consequences , I care not who they are.

Francis is good at what he does but one can easily see why mature athletes move on. Personally I question anything MVP says about their athletes and they tend not to speak for themselves.

Comment

I agree that the two MVP should face the consequences but my general point is that the personnel within the JAAA should be more accommodating to Franno and the MVP given his and the club's value to Jamaica to avoid the annual conflicts.

Comment

Well yes team management has its problems for sure but I get the feeling Franno is not happy with anything less than total submission to his wishes. That appears to be the type of person he is.

Now today McPherson is saying that she was not injured and was ready to run, so who made that story up? Somebody in this episode is a barefaced liar.

Comment

Working...
                      X