Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
    and how much from mexico

mek mi ask yu a Question what about Trinidad?,cause am sure st kitts and st vincent aint in that group.You are a player hater mane come on now instead of supporting you here mashing up.You are too intrusive.When I go on the SW.NET I do not behave the way you do.come on men you are like a crab and this world is your Barrell do not get me wrong you got some here also.Behave man.

Comment

About trinidad well we are not in a very tought group however i am not ruling out anything...... it would be a to way battle between us and guatemala .... but cuba can pull of a suprise ...

I am not a hater i am just being objective.....

Comment

About trinidad well we are not in a very tought group however i am not ruling out anything...... it would be a to way battle between us and guatemala .... but cuba can pull of a suprise ...

I am not a hater i am just being objective.....

maybe I was a little carried away but Naminirt that's not been objective what you have been saying about the jamaican team.You have it in your heart desire to see jamaica loose but truss mi naminirt our Journey Begins playing Bahamas in June and It aint goin to finish until or around November 19 2009 when we are through.

Comment

what i does not matter cause i have no worries about JA

Comment

what i does not matter cause i have no worries about JA
            Yes you do Naminirt you are in denial,your post just like Trutrini ova suh indicates it,'everyone talks it's human.' but jamaica(ans) footballers will soon worry yuh.

Comment

What eva big man no owrries

Comment

Working...
              X