No announcement yet.

Watford reject £4m Fulham bid for Marlon King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi ask you yesterday if you have any John Barnes down a Trinidad fi help we, how come you nuh address that?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      ok so you see a 10 second clip and it shows that King is a better team player?

Do better than that Karl.
      Is it once he was seen?
      ...and if not, how many 10 second clips would it take for an opinion to be arrived at on him?

I am convinced he is playing better TEAM than when I first saw him! You either agree or disagree!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You tell me how much 10 second clips you see.

The fact is if a Jamaican player playing better you always cry team even when it have nothing to do with TEAM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I agree.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You tell me how much 10 second clips you see.

The fact is if a Jamaican player playing better you always cry team even when it have nothing to do with TEAM.
            Once again - Read carefully what I post! ...and, just to inform you I did not post I saw King play an entire game! Neither did I say I did not see him play in Watford match that was broadcast from beginning to end! I have not gone either way as I think I did...but, I am not sure.

Secondly - As far as I am concerned you cannot play well unless you are playing TEAM!

Let me ask you what is of paramount aim? Playing in a manner that TEAM succeeds or no?

I will say this if TEAM wins...or if TEAM loses...or if TEAM draws...and you did not play TEAM...regardless of which way it goes...you did not play well! This last preceding sentence means 'no way can I give the play TEAM props if he/she never played TEAM (sensible)!

I do not know how you can...could even think of saying a player did well if he/she forms the fool (i.e. was anti-TEAM) during a match?! Matters not if he/she makes a number of pretty pops or scores a few goals.

If you played the fool in as far as making your TEAM perform well...but you popped well and scored a few goals lucky goals...you still played like an ass! You were lucky during your playing the ass game...but, commonsense says if that is your normal behaviour you should be discarded immediately...for TEAM's sake!

Those lucky goals will not come often enough to make TEAM successful over season or during tournament! Damn fool manager/coach with damn fool player = terrible season results!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So how can you see 10 seconds and assume he is playing team because he made one good pass in the 10 seconds?

King has scored more goal two seasons ago and he wasn't playing team according to you. Explain that.

Comment

So how can you see 10 seconds and assume he is playing team because he made one good pass in the 10 seconds?
                The kids giving you a hard time!
                1. I agree with you that I would not make my assessment on 1 look!
                2. I leave you to think on how it is I came to make my assessment.

King has scored more goal two seasons ago and he wasn't playing team according to you. Explain that.
                Repeat - The kids giving you a hard time!
                I said in reference to degree King played team and is, in my opinion, now currently playing TEAM that - he is playing MORE/IMPROVED TEAM.

Comment

Setanta carries Championship games.

Comment

Working...
                  X