Japan Whip T&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Japan Whip T&T

Mosiah (8/11/2006)You are pitiful. Then again, you're a Trini!

And we have beaten Paraguay, while you have never. And we could go on and on.

Who won the last Digicel Cup? When was it held? So don't talk nonsense about Jamaica and T&T not having played each other in over 5 years.

Keep that WC euphoria, you're going to need it!

(No goals and one point, what's there to show off about again?)
    Mosiah, dont be too harsh on Trini. He is actually one of them Trinis who is not too bad...he has some Jamaica blood in him.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

T&T has NEVER stamped their class. They lost their warm-up matches in classic T&T style! It's the one Sweden match that has them thinking they will win the next World Cup, after playing negative football for 90 minutes.

In fact, for a further 80 minutes, they became the laughing stock at the World Cup, surviving screw up after screw up of England's players. England should easily have been up at least 2-0 at the half. If that's what they want to feel good about, hey, knock yourselves out!

They are back to their regular selves now and won't be pulling off any surprises in any match any time soon. When yuh nuh good, ...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Trini arite. I can handle his rants, but he just needs to be corrected from time to time. Bout objective - PLEASE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah the first half against englad we held.them it could have gone anyway we cam close to scoring a few time . They did have more shots bet we came closer twice . The second half i admit england turned it on against us with lennon look they were so desperate they had to bring on rooney.

the wales ,slovinia and chez match was no indication of how we would have played against sweden.IT was purley experimental. ? You all just think you are so good. You think carl brown would have had the guts to say there would be no new players even as there were player lining up who wanted leo to look at them....(and i dont mean bobby and jlloyd and hoytealone)

I am so curious how would you strongest jamaican team ever assemble feared i ask. AGAIN YOU ALL ACT YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO good. but oh you all could not over coem panama buit you talk bout being 90 seconds away from beating US but you all could not have beaten a second US string team when it mattered YOU ALL COULD NOT EXCUTE WE DID SO WHO IS THE BETTER TEAM ??? :hehe: boo hooo . Marlon king is must JA cannot score goals with out him he is just on a different level THAT EVER PLAYER ON THE TEAM not to mention the other strikers.

Comment

HAITIB EH SAY what yuh want bout we eh qualify JA get theY behind buss from hait in the under 17 AND UNDER 20 MAY TIME KEEP QUIET. struggel to beat ah 8 man haiti. 2-1

Comment

Mo - I stand corrected on the Digicel meeting last year when you guys won 2-1.

If you can find a more objective poster when it comes to dealing with T&T vs Ja (willi comes to mind), identify him/her.

I agree that you have been beating us over the last decade moreso than we have been beating you, but taking into consideration what has transpired over the last 12 months, theoretically T&T may be not the same team it was over the last decade.

The old 'Trini' woulda done respond with counter-remarks about T&T holding onto the high of the just concluded World Cup, and you know there is plenty ammunition to do so, given Ja's appaling performances over the last 6 months and obvious dip in form.

Compare that with T&T's 270 minutes of organised, structured and highly tactical displays in Germany, and you could see where I am heading.

But I have seen it all before, and I know if T&T and Ja were to meet tomorrow, 99% chance only one goal will separate the match, which will be very keenly fought.

I love this rivalry.

Comment

mr that was a paraguay second or thrid string team you all beat IN 2003 IN A MEANING LESS GAME .Trying to boast and big up JA

Comment

TRINI, them people on here wanted us to get cricket scores.... But since that eh happen they finding all thing to talk about bout of they score a goal etcetc

Comment

It is evident that T&T having qualified, playing at and not fulfilling many poster's predictions of cricket score defeats at the just concluded World Cup has had a disastrous effect on your ego.

There is a word for that syndrome.

Insecurity.

Comment

the first half of the england game ended 0-0 but it wasn't THAT close! unnuh frustrate england more than anything and if that was the game plan for the first half then congrats on a plan well executed!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well then...IN THEORY..t&t beat wi....welcome to the real world, it nuh guh suh!! there will be nothing theoretical about the baxiding t&t shall receive from us!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Calm down, again

As I said before, there are many posters here who supported T&T.

Even if they didnt and wanted us to get cricket score defeats, thats their right.

U cant judge a man wrong for that, and you cannot try to change his mindset. Its his choice.

The reason I have this stance is that I know of many many people in Jamaica as well who supported us. I was there one week before the WC started, I sat down and watched the Ja-England game, as well as the TT - Czech Republic game on Sportsmax on that Saturday with many people, and over a day of discussions, the general consensus was one of support.

I wore my T&T jersey a couple times as well, and many times people came up to me and wished me good luck.

You usually attack someone or something when YOU FEAR IT, either because you are insecure about youself or confident of the opponent.

There are plenty good posters out here man, just as there will be idiots who attack just for the sake of attacking, just like we have on the Soca Warriors forum.

Comment

when wi beat unnuh...we won't boast! why? it would be the normal and expected outcome.

Comment

Trini (8/11/2006)You usually attack someone or something when YOU FEAR IT, either because you are insecure about youself or confident of the opponent.
                              That could be the reason why so many Trinis on the Trini board attack Jamaica football so much.

You are right Trini, many expected you to lose heavily in the finals...the very recation by your supportersat the end of the Sweden game suggested that they were relieved that T&T didnt lose the game. That game could have easily turned into a drubbing for T&T, but in football, luck plays a huge role sometimes.

You really shouldnt use Jamaica's results vs England and Ghana to judge the overall strengths/weakneses of Jamaica's football. you are talking about a team assembled two days prior to playing these games, vs teams that have been in constant training for the world cup finals. I dont believe T&T wuold have fared any better than Jamaica had they not been in training for about 6 months prior to the games....by a top rate coach.

Trini, when Jamaica takes the field vs trinidad and tobago, it will be business as usual. A cutarse for our cousins from down south.
                              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

20 huh?!!! dr freud to casualty!!! dr freud to casualty!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X