Does The Group Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does The Group Draw

have any say in the recruitment of footballers from serious professional leagues, joining our campaign to get to World Cup of 2010?
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

What are you asking? If we are looking for more UB-40 players?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      What are you asking? If we are looking for more UB-40 players?
      I am just saying if the draw was more kinda to us, would the likes of for instance Liverpool's Jermaine Pennant be knocking at our door?
      Could we pick & refuse who we wanted to recruit?

Comment

The draw wouldn't have meant a thing to Jermaine Pennant, since he can't play for Jamaica anyway.

He has been tied to England ever since he turned 21 -- more than 4 years ago.

Why do so many people on this forum still not understand that?
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

You might want to repeat what you just said in patwah.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
            have any say in the recruitment of footballers from serious professional leagues, joining our campaign to get to World Cup of 2010?
            Wid the latest dual citizenship saga ... potential UB40s affi tink twice.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i said player like Jermaine Pennant.....Him as in person...i ain't sure 'bout but others on de borderline like Nugget from Sunderland will think twice if joining up will prove fruit-less.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
                i said player like Jermaine Pennant.....Him as in person...i ain't sure 'bout but others on de borderline like Nugget from Sunderland will think twice if joining up will prove fruit-less.
                Nugget have dual citizenship? Careful cause we have some jokers who nuh too trust dual citizens too tuff.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

trevor benjamin is good also

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Nugget have dual citizenship? Careful cause we have some jokers who nuh too trust dual citizens too tuff.
                    If the man have a Jamaican parent he is automaticlly a Jamaican citizen, no matter where he was born. All he would need is to apply for his JA passport.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                      If the man have a Jamaican parent he is automaticlly a Jamaican citizen, no matter where he was born. All he would need is to apply for his JA passport.
                      .. what kinda almshouse dat? Him must renounce (or is it annouce .. whicheva one) dat fuss? Suppose we face England in a game? That would be a conflict of interest!!!!

Comment

Trevor Benjamin was tried, proven to be not better than what we had, so he was subsequently discarded. Next Namishut. . .
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          .. what kinda almshouse dat? Him must renounce (or is it annouce .. whicheva one) dat fuss? Suppose we face England in a game? That would be a conflict of interest!!!!
                          Big man, what I quoted is jamaican law! that's why euell was able to play for us. Britain allows dual citizenship with JA..so they don't have to renounce anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                            Trevor Benjamin was tried, proven to be not better than what we had, so he was subsequently discarded. Next Namishut. . .

Why not nyam-im-shut?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                            X