Rosario give reggae boyzsc warning by scoring winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you define phenom?

There is only two names you have called ad is the two keepers. The rest are just players. If you call those phenom you have a problem with the word.

If Donovan is a phenom so too is Fuller (Hearts/Portsmouth/stokes).

you see how you use the word loosely for the Americans? What better would I expect anyway.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      Rosario has good pace, great first touch, can dribble penetrate and has a great shooting range. Any striker who possess those qualities will be dangerous for opposing defenders to defend against.

In essence... he has all the qualities that Fuller lacks.
      LOL.....spoken like someone with a very limited football IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Yes!
        He beats you then most often gives away the ball via any one of these ways
        - by delaying his pass until the passing lane or passing option is closed;
        - simply losing the ball - bad pass, aimless pass or taking a shot when any fool would realise that a pass to someone more advantageously placed would be the better option;
        ...makes too many bad choices and gives the opposition the ball.

Most of what I am saying is based on his last World Cup and the international matches since that I have seen. I really have not seen much of his last season in England.
        Karl, we must have been watching different games last qualification. As I remember Fuller created many brilliant opportunities for our other players, some of which were sitters that went unconverted.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
          Any good defender wit pace and good man marking skills can lock down Fuller. He has a poor first touch and he gives away the ball too much. I wouldnt even mention his atrocious passing and poor finishing in front of goal.

Its simple really. Ricardo Fuller isnt of international standard. decent club baller at championship level. But you already know that right sass.
          Poor first touch???????? The I blind. Fuller, Burton, and King have the best first touch of any player on the JA squad. Go watch some JA games again.

Comment

Don't put any of them in Burton's class.

Behave yuhself man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Don't put any of them in Burton's class.

Behave yuhself man!
              Burton is something else with his close control..exquiste.

Comment

tank yuh, sar.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hyperbole

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                    Karl, we must have been watching different games last qualification. As I remember Fuller created many brilliant opportunities for our other players, some of which were sitters that went unconverted.
                    Never said he did not.

...and never said he did not create great ones for himself that also went inconverted...but he did!

It is not, as gamma is fond of saying, that (Fuller) a broken clock is not right at least twice (a few times) per day (match)...but that the clock (Fuller) is most (is too often) often wrong!

As I have said repeatedly Fuller (...and Shelton) have the tools to be very good players, but for the lack of playing TEAM consistently throughout each game! They just too often forget during games that the only aim...the one deggeh-deggeh reason...for playing is to assist on realisation of TEAMgoals!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                      LOL.....spoken like someone with a very limited football IQ.

You must not have been watching the same Ricardo Fuller Ive been watching. Yes he does have a poor first touch and gives the ball away alot. Did you miss that? Or are you seeing what you wanna see.

Maybe you have cataracts mi bredrin. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        can you define phenom?

There is only two names you have called ad is the two keepers. The rest are just players. If you call those phenom you have a problem with the word.

If Donovan is a phenom so too is Fuller (Hearts/Portsmouth/stokes).

you see how you use the word loosely for the Americans? What better would I expect anyway.

So a phenom can only be limited to outfield players? lawd have mercy. The rest of players I mentioned have had success outside the MLS. Do you even do research bredrin? McBride has been a good goalscorer for not only Fulham but for team USA. So has Donovan. Reyna was a respected player in the EPL and with Rangers. Not to mention Keller and Friedel. As a matter of fact Friedel is still highly rated even at age 37.

Fuller never played in the Bundesliga. And when he did play at a higher level (EPL) he did nothing. Championship football and Premier League Football is two different leagues altogether. Learn that. There are many players who were great in Div 1 and flopped in the EPL. I can name you a list anytime and Fuller is one of them. James Beattie is another.

Comment

the US goalies have been the only ones who have achieve anything substantial.

Mcbride is ok but has he scored 20 goals in one season? Donovan????

you using the word phenom loosely.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                          X