No announcement yet.

HL my call for Obrien White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a la Ben Johnson (til him get ketch), D Bailey etc. ...except I read that OW cannot play for Canada??
    Peter R

Comment

check the archives if you want and see if my call for Damani wasn't constant.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        check the archives if you want and see if my call for Damani wasn't constant.
        I advise you to do the same. . .
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I am not saying you weren't calling for him. We have to keep up the fight.

I am following him form his UCONN days, there was another youngster named Anthony Curtis who played with there but didn't get to the MLS, he was wanted but been the overseas player grounded him. Damani however got the chance and booom.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, Tony Curtis problem was similar to that presently facing KK; overweight. But it's genetic I think, in Curtis' case. His Mom, grandmother and Uncle were all XXXL too. That said, Curtis was a very talented linkman who came out of the Vernon Bell youth movement at TGFC. Curtis first showed his skills at XLCR but it was at TGFC, under the guidance of VB, that his skills blossomed. I'm surprised that he wasn't more of a force at UCONN.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

He did decent. Remember he was a transfer. He only spend two years there.

Comment

I say capped Obrien White from now especially that

Fuller is not 100% after his injury. I say capped every player with abilities and let Simoes decide who to play when and where.

I am still more concern with our little pool of quality defenders and that is where our emphasis should be placed to draft /capped some more players.

Comment

Working...
                X