RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will not be invited for the next WCq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    The guessing has begun. Friend of mine believes that Marlon King and Deon Burton will be left off the squad for the first qualifier of the next round, against Canada.

I think Burton will be there. He is a team player and will do what the gaffer wants. King now, well, he just seems to take his royal name too seriously. He gets into a fit if his subjects pass the ball badly or not at all. Even though he plays team most of the time, I think his other actions might be disruptive to TEAM. I expect a beheading from the Reggae Boyz team of this monarch.
    I think it is Jamaal Campbell-Ryce who will be the odd man out. He did not play much in the qualifiers or friendlies and we know he as a history of temper tantrum if he feels he ought to be out there.
    I would be shock if King is one of the players left out. Imagine moving from getting the captain's armband against Trinidad to being left out of the first Qualifier. What could have caused such a turn in the coach's opinion of him?

Comment

You mean former captain, and team leader King will be left off by Simoes simply because he demands the ball at his feet? I hope this is not the case!

Personally, I believe we are reading too much into Simoes comments. Like I said before, the likes of Leee Williamson, Simon Ford, Richard Langley, etc, campbell-Ryce ...these are the guys who I believe is the dead weight the team is carrying around and will be ommited.

King has shown lots opf commitment since being recalled, and has made himself avaialable for selection when possible....I cant see him being chopped simply because he "demands" the ball at his feet as u put it Mosiah. How many times Did Nandi Lowe get away with that under Simoes in the past?
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Oh Lord. Have you been following Jamaica's football of late? King is the best striker we have on this team right now BAR NONE! We drop Marlon King, and we kiss our chances of qualifying goodbye! If you think Fuller and Shelton can carry us to the world cup, u are making a sad mistake.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

What's happening with JJ? I noticed that he can't get a run out since Simoes' return.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Simoes probably know already that some players will not be released by their clubs. Yes, it's a FIFA date but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As far as I know, clubs cant block their players from playing in world cup qualifying games, as stipulated by the world governing body for football.
              Yes, they can bench their players on return...but his pay-check is guaranteed. Lets also keep in mind that a number of the ovesrseas based players that turned up for the RBZ camp last month prior to the
              Bahamas series sacrificed their vacations just to make themselves avaialable for selection...not sure why they wouldnt want to sacrifice a couple days now for an important world cup qualifier.
              Last edited by Reggae-Fan; July 31, 2008, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Well, he was in teh squad for the last series of games.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                  You mean former captain, and team leader King will be left off by Simoes simply because he demands the ball at his feet? I hope this is not the case!

Personally, I believe we are reading too much into Simoes comments. Like I said before, the likes of Leee Williamson, Simon Ford, Richard Langley, etc, campbell-Ryce ...these are the guys who I believe is the dead weight the team is carrying around and will be ommited.

King has shown lots opf commitment since being recalled, and has made himself avaialable for selection when possible....I cant see him being chopped simply because he "demands" the ball at his feet as u put it Mosiah. How many times Did Nandi Lowe get away with that under Simoes in the past?
                  Actually Langley looked better than Taylor in his limited time on the field.

Comment

yes ...against that competition langley was pretty good.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I cant see him being chopped simply because he "demands" the ball at his feet as u put it Mosiah. How many times Did Nandi Lowe get away with that under Simoes in the past?
                      Is that what I said? Oh, okay!

Unnu nuh realise say is not di same ole Simoes dis? In some ways, only some, him change course!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Di ongle way Boo get drop unless him nuh fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          The guessing has begun. Friend of mine believes that Marlon King and Deon Burton will be left off the squad for the first qualifier of the next round, against Canada.

I think Burton will be there. He is a team player and will do what the gaffer wants. King now, well, he just seems to take his royal name too seriously. He gets into a fit if his subjects pass the ball badly or not at all. Even though he plays team most of the time, I think his other actions might be disruptive to TEAM. I expect a beheading from the Reggae Boyz team of this monarch.
                          There is no way King wont be there, he is our best striker by a mile. i think its mostly the squad players like Jermaine Johnson and dem man deh who wont get the call.Everybody who started against Bahamas will be there.

Comment

how many goals have King/Fuller scored for Jamaica compared to great chances that they have had...especially Fuller

Comment

Again, it appears you either dont know who Marlon King is, or you totally havent been following Jamaicas football in recent times. Or you are totally mad.

You might be one of the spies for all i care!

Comment

Again, it appears you either dont know who Marlon King is, or you totally havent been following Jamaicas football in recent times. Or you are totally mad.

You might be one of the spies for all i care!

Well mi can't prove it either way...but mi nuh get no answer yet...how many goals have King/Fuller scored compared to good opportunities....if you member last campaign our biggest problem was finishing...everygame, "Jamaica completely outlplayed their opponents for much of the game." How many times you hear man say...boy wi side look good if them coulda just sneak in the one ball. That is why Walter, Teagat, 96-98 Burton and even Nandi will always be my all time best Jamaican forward is because dem man deh score any means necessary...King is a baller no doubt about that...but he has yet to produce for Jamaica on a consistent basis, Fuller worst....yuh just gwen haffi call a spade a spade mi boss. King more and likely will remain in the squad...Fuller to me have a slimmer chance than him fi mek the squad...but put me pon record fi saying this....assuming that King is in the squad....JAMAICA WILL ONLY QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP IF THE SECOND FORWARD (MORE AND LIKELY KING) START TO PRODUCE GOALS. I think Shelton cement him spot inna the side wid him work rate and him goal hunger...as long as him nuh lose that him ago alrite...mi nuh see the same thing wid Fuller or King. Them man deh play like say them nuh have nothing more fi prove...tek it from a youth weh play forward from mi eye deh a mi knee...it bun mi fi see a forward weh nuh show much hunger fi score...
                                Last edited by Culture Sound; July 31, 2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X