Shelton scores on debut for Valarenga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton scores on debut for Valarenga

earned them a 1:1 tie with defending champs Fredericstad. Decent goal.

mms://fs04n1.sendspace.com/dl/8aa8116671f6e27a58cb4218292fee04/4894f3fd481437b1/z3s5db/Shelton.wmv
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

gwaaan youth, A long time mi say leggo Sheffield.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The link does not work for me
      "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Click Start--->Run, then copy and past the link into the space provided.
        Last edited by Reggae-Fan; August 3, 2008, 06:53 AM.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I am getting a codec error.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

check this link

http://webtv.tv2.no/webtv/sumo/?treeId=299&progId=255834
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
              Click Start--->Run, then copy and past the link into the space provided.
              I already tried that but it does not work. I am getting this error message
              Attached Files
              "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

did you try the link below, wait a little and hit the red button when it comes up. It have the top plays of the match, Luton goal was the last strike shown.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                  earned them a 1:1 tie with defending champs Fredericstad. Decent goal.

mms://fs04n1.sendspace.com/dl/8aa8116671f6e27a58cb4218292fee04/4894f3fd481437b1/z3s5db/Shelton.wmv
                  ...but did he play TEAM?
                  ...because if he continues to not play TEAM he dooms himself to remaining outside of the TOP FLIGHT!

Remember it is not about the player thinking he displayed his 'close skills' (playing for himself!) rather it is about the managers of the TEAMs saying, "What have you done for your manager and your TEAM?...What can you do for me and my TEAM?!"

If it not about TEAM...the player is NOTHING!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just watch the highlights and enjoy the goal.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                      Just watch the highlights and enjoy the goal.
                      Shelton should be "pass" highlights only! He should be on his way to commanding BIG BUCKS!

...or is it we should not care about moving to the TOP OF THE WORLD!

Aside: I have consistently said Fuller and Shelton can move to the TOP OF THE WORLD if only they added excellent TEAMplay to their other skills!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Man, if I see this man put "team" in capitals again my head may explode. We get ur point two years ago. team! team! team!. Di horse dead already, stop beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                          Man, if I see this man put "team" in capitals again my head may explode. We get ur point two years ago. team! team! team!. Di horse dead already, stop beat it.
                          Do you dream of TEAM? ...are you seeing it every eaking hour?
                          If you are then...

Comment

All them have to do is kick the ball to him and all him have to do is run and shoot. No better team nuh deh than that. Everybody live up to their responsiblity.

Comment

Shelton scored a nice goal. His opponents were sloppy to not score more than 1 goal.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X