X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview! Even YOUNGER GUNNERS vs Real Madrid

GolTV!
    Now!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    GolTV!
    Now!
    Karl! Gol Tv showing some infomercial. Good thing our cable company has ESPN International.

Comment

http://www.justin.tv/foxsports2008_1
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OK!
        Seen enough!
        The these YOUNGer GUNS shall be fine!

Comment

OK!
          Seen enough!
          The these YOUNGer GUNS shall be fine!
          And I'm certainly not seeing any fallouts from Ade's ill-advised decisions during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
            And I'm certainly not seeing any fallouts from Ade's ill-advised decisions during the summer.
            Yuh seit!
            Wenger is a master? ...or he does the simple?
            Find players technically gifted! ...with a willingness to learn! ...and a willingness to play TEAM! ...put them together and teach simple thoughts on "triangle...triangular plays"...including 'reading' where the unmarked sides can lie...throw in set plays (starts & re-starts including free-kicks on or about the penalty-area and penalties...i.e. all starts and or re-starts)...and sweet! ...sweeeeeeeeet, sweeeeeeeeeeet play as the individual player...the 'collective' players...TEAM goes about TEAM aims/goals is the result! SWEEEEEEET!

Comment

Yuh seit!
              Wenger is a master? ...or he does the simple?
              Find players technically gifted! ...with a willingness to learn! ...and a willingness to play TEAM! ...put them together and teach simple thoughts on "triangle...triangular plays"...including 'reading' where the unmarked sides can lie...throw in set plays (starts & re-starts including free-kicks on or about the penalty-area and penalties...i.e. all starts and or re-starts)...and sweet! ...sweeeeeeeeet, sweeeeeeeeeeet play as the individual player...the 'collective' players...TEAM goes about TEAM aims/goals is the result! SWEEEEEEET!
              Yes me side ready fi bring back the prem. trophy to the Emerites.Roscisky,Toure,Song and Fabregas back for the weekend in the Amsterdam tournament and we back to full strength.

Comment

Need a goal scorer.. really with all of the possesion we had against madrid and Juventus.. we scored one on a penalty.. we need another experience striker.. .. dont have to be a big name at this point.. Andy Jhonson would do..

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  Need a goal scorer.. really with all of the possesion we had against madrid and Juventus.. we scored one on a penalty.. we need another experience striker.. .. dont have to be a big name at this point.. Andy Jhonson would do..
                  I think we are fine with the strikers we have got they just need match sharpness.Adebayor,Van persie,Bentdnor and Vela.you will never see Arsene sign a player like Johnson he is not technically good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    I think we are fine with the strikers we have got they just need match sharpness.Adebayor,Van persie,Bentdnor and Vela.you will never see Arsene sign a player like Johnson he is not technically good enough.

Like you I believe that Andy Johnson would not be a good fit. Yup - technically he is 3rd rate!

Comment

Arsenal lacks steel , adebayour is no Torres , your midfield is weak .
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Arsenal lacks steel , adebayour is no Torres , your midfield is weak .
                        Like the boss says we need an experience midfielder to replace Flamini but we aint gonna pay no rediculous price, so we just have to bring on Diaby. He is the player i am looking forward to see progress this season.

Comment

Like you I believe that Andy Johnson would not be a good fit. Yup - technically he is 3rd rate!
                          The boy from Ajax called Huntelaar would be ideal he as got a fantastic strike rate in the Dutch League.

Comment

neither is Betner.... terrible technique.. We need a goal scorer. look at our goal scoring potential to that of man u or eve pool... there really is not a consistent scorer in the squad... playing good football is nice but you win by scoring..

Comment

uhmm... dont know there are some things with arsenal that makes no football sense.. If they were willing to make flamini walk then certainly they ought to have done more to apease diarra.. If ironic that diarra.. flammini and Gilberto all left.. so you lost three good ball recovery men and is left with none.. Wegner needs to start get is personnel thing together.. He needs a striker.. van perse as not played a full season in sometime. Abadeyor is a streak scorer and Bedner is wothless. We need someone who can put the ball in with his eyelashes if that what it takes..

Comment

Working...
                              X