No announcement yet.

Will the men who rated Fuller as our best Forward step up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badadaz it is simple. Fuller playing in the Championship is isolated on one or two players upfront. Fuller playing for Ja is left upfront with 3 or 4 defenders.

We need discipline in the team, the kind of discipline instilled by good coaches so people know their roles and perform. Fuller is a dangerous play fi have pon your side. A same thing with King, Simoes a tell him fi stay upfront and him a drop back and go wide pon the wing too much.

You see how Capello had to race up Rooney and Joe Cole for same reason?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Baddaz a retort , as you say the players that Fullers surrounds himself with i.e reggaeboyzsc.So let me ask you , do you believe stoke city could beat the RBYZ ? (2) Simoes is the man that has the job of surrounding him with the best players we have available did Simoes do that ?

If you believe that Stoke(EPL ) Profesional quality etc couldnt out play the RBYZ then it sure isnt the players is it ? I believe that stoke would pick up a Mexican score against the RBYZ.

Lets be honest , Fuller is a Rucks .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah its the team playing anti -team in regards to Fuller or its the coaching anti coaching with these bad players he surrounds Fuller with.

Lets get real Fuller has a history of being a Rucks , it wont change now , blame the world it wont change.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

oonu a mek fuller a scapegoat

Comment

is this liverpudlian ogic?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not me Rene !

Comment

Or the Arsenal way , blame has to be on some ones shoulder and I would never put it on Fuller , that blame lies on a higher entity.
                Last edited by Sir X; September 8, 2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X